Killie Game 18/08/12

myteam

Yeah from BBC

And just as Billy Dodds speaks about the danger of Motherwell on the break, there's a two v one situation with Henrik Ojamaa and Michael Higdon in the Kilmarnock box. However, the Estonian fails to pass to his team-mate and the chance is wasted. Should have been game over at Rugby Park.

Ojamma you were a breath of fresh air last season and I know we shouldn't have to short a memory but for fuck sake you aren't Messi start playing as part of the team and not just for yourself!

Yeah from BBC

And just as Billy Dodds speaks about the danger of Motherwell on the break, there's a two v one situation with Henrik Ojamaa and Michael Higdon in the Kilmarnock box. However, the Estonian fails to pass to his team-mate and the chance is wasted. Should have been game over at Rugby Park.

Ojamma you were a breath of fresh air last season and I know we shouldn't have to short a memory but for fuck sake you aren't Messi start playing as part of the team and not just for yourself!

The reaction of 'Flow and his fellow commentator on MFC TV as Ojamaa ran without passing reminded me of the commentators going absolutely mental and screaming "FUCKING PASS IT TROJAN!" in Mean Machine. :lol:

1345307166[/url]' post='356221']

What with our Euro adventure against Pana that is an EXCELLENT start to the season. Unbeaten in 3, joint top and a chance of getting through to the Europa League group stages... magic!

Good for you pal, we need to stay positive all the time and keep behind the lads. It made a material difference last year. So much to be upbeat about, plenty risks, but tonnes of upsides too. COYW.

OK Ojamma can be a greedy wee git at times but I thought his energy and persistence today meant that the Killie defence were being pulled all over the place.

Thought we were excellent today and took the game to Killie, Just need a wee bit more composure in front of goal (Murphy excepted today). Great to see the young ones on display, particularly liked Angol who is very strong on the ball.

Thought Ojamma chased everything today and looked more like his old self, that on the back of an international during the week, can be a bit greedy but he's still a nipper himself!!

Would you rather have some of the numpties playing for killie today (Harkins aside he looked no bad)??

And another great start hope we can keep it up :thumbup:

I actually thought Henrik was excellent today. With one glaring exception I thought his use of the ball was much better and if Murph had taken a chance on getting a pass near the end he would have had his hat trick. The boys energy and enthusiasm today was outstanding and bodes well for Thursday night.

Thought Murph had his best game in claret and amber for quite some time and some decent performances all over the park.

Hutch was a bombscare at times, particularly in the first half but makes up for it with some last ditch tackles.

Overall really pleased, good three points and the result could have been much more clear cut.

Roll on Thursday!

A great three points.

Granted we did the square root of fuck all against them last season but I've always kind of viewed Killie in much the same standing as ourselves so I hope the result today is an indicator of positive things for the season ahead.

The result was all the more impressive when you consider the youthful nature of the team that saw the result out in the second, particularly the defence. Last season was great for digging out a point here, three points there away and if the likes of Cummins, Hetherington and Francis-Angol can quickly develop that character and mindset that's required to do that, then that's got to be a good thing.

Obviously we've got the Europa League on Thursday but let's just let things build league wise and see how far we can go.