• Henrik OJamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Null Vote

I thought that Higdon did all that could be asked of him tonight and when we started playing it to his chest and feet rather than his head, he linked play well.

All four of the midfield had poor games. Likewise Ojaama.

Defence had a good first half, mistake at the goal aside. Randolph was also decent.

For me, the pick was Cummins. One of the few players who didn't seem intimidated. Poor at the first goal but otherwise a very good performance. His performances make me worry less about selling Hutchinson...

• Like 1

I thought that Higdon did all that could be asked of him tonight and when we started playing it to his chest and feet rather than his head, he linked play well.

Defence had a good first half, mistake at the goal aside. Randolph was also decent.

For me, the pick was Cummins. One of the few players who didn't seem intimidated. Poor at the first goal but otherwise a very good performance. His performances make me worry less about selling Hutchinson...

Had a good debate after the match about Higdon. He is what many would classify 'a solid pro'. He'll score 10-15 SPL goals this season but in reality he is overweight, lacks mobility, can't turn with the ball and can't run with the ball.

Higdon's limitations impact on others. Law, Lasley and Murphy are all capable of picking out a pass and spotting a through ball, Higdon just doesn't offer them anything.

Cummins gets my vote for MotM

• Like 2

Cant agree with Ojamma.

Although he didnt do anything ro catch the eye, his running off the ball looking for the pass into feet was tireless.

Unfortunately it was one of the poorest displays from Lasley and to a lesser extent Law, for some time, therefore Henrik rarely got a sniff of the ball. It was no surprise that on one of the few occasions he did get it he chose to have a speculatuve shot.

I for one would have subbed Murphy and Higdon as Humphrey and Ojamma did more to impress, or were less pish if you prefer.

Just a bad day at the office all round.

• Like 1

Cummins and randy the only contenders but cummins gets the nod from me. Humphrey and hutchy were ok, everyone else from the starting 11, pish. Has to have been the worst I have ever seen lasley play, just one of those days for him. Higdon utter gash, and has been all season. I am a higdon fan but bob must deserve a spot ahead of him this weekend. No chance McCall will drop him though.

The one bright light on an otherwise dull night for me was young Adam Cummins. Had a terrific performance and put some of his more experienced colleagues to shame. Never panicked and dealt superbly with everything that came his way. If he keeps this type of performance up then he can go right to the very top.