Jenno'e's Doing Well

Big Stall

From the Scottish Football Thread on another forum I post on....

I would just like to say that Steven Jennings is excellent, far better than that twit we shipped off to Hibs. Really surprised he didn't have championship clubs after him based on what I've seen so far.

Is the Jeffers they are on about THEE Jeffers?

Sadly not.

Play sixes down here with 3-4 Coventry fans, so we all play in Coventry kits. Going to join them at the Ricoh soon.

So what is the point of this thread is it not "CLUB CHAT" :tumbleweed:

A total hard on fest over a player who no longer wanted to pull on a Motherwell shirt but we have people slagging off Lawless as "never being good enough" at the age of 21.

The lad left as there was fook all money left to be able to afford him so all the best to him, as for Jennings best wishes but while you are nothing to Motherwell i really have no interest.

Tin Hat on cant slagg of a fans favourite ;)

The point is that a regular poster offered a strong opinion that "Jennoe" was not good enough to play in League One and would end up a bench warmer.

This opinion was based on the fact that he watches League One every week, that every other poster is a moron who knows nothing about football, and most importantly, that he has even been inside the Ricoh Arena recently.

• Like 3

The point is that a regular poster offered a strong opinion that "Jennoe" was not good enough to play in League One and would end up a bench warmer.

This opinion was based on the fact that he watches League One every week, that every other poster is a moron who knows nothing about football, and most importantly, that he has even been inside the Ricoh Arena recently.

:help:

• 3 weeks later...

Coventry is an absolute shambles just now. I play fives with some fans and they've literally no idea whats going on, ever. Massive amounts of debt, nae players, anyone good sold off almost immediately, plummeting through the leagues, managers getting sacked.