Inverness Game

FrazMFC96

The opening 4 weeks of the season have been absolutely grueling for our wee squad so I'm not expecting a massive performance on Sunday. I'd happily take a point to keep our unbeaten run in the league going. Hopefully fans will have a bit of (not so) common sense and won't give them pelters if we are looking a bit tired.

Mind the only SPL game we've played after a full week off has resulted in a win so I'd say our season should properly kick start against Dundee the following week. If we get 3 points against Inverness then I'll be amazed and so proud.

hopefully get a win on sunday but after how tired the players will be and injuries etc i'd be happy with a draw but would be expecting a win the following weekend.

4 or 6 points from the next two then we can build some momentum

Inverness are actually the top scorers in the league at the moment with 7 goals (joint with Dundee Utd) so we can't afford to take them lightly and we'll probably have to score at least a couple of goals to get a win.

They have also got 2 away draws this season and their away win in the cup against Arbroath so they have traveled reasonably well so far.

For me this is the type of game you have to win if you are going to have a decent season so I'm hoping for a win but I don't think it will be easy.

Last minute goal by the Midden was a sore one, could have been joint top going into tomorrow's game.

We never have it easy against this lot, but following home draws against teams we want to finish above, this is a must win if we want to be challenging for Euro slots come next May.

Hope I'm wrong, but can't see past a draw I'm afraid.

I think we'll lose. Think the lads May be a bit too tired after their display on Thursday night. Unless, we have one or two back. 1-0. Caley, scoring in the last minute.

(hope I'm wrong)

You will be.

I will stick my neck out and state for the record that we will win tomorrow and win with something to spare.

Europe has been a good distraction, but now we can focus on the SPL.

Some key players were rested altogether.

Time to take our rightful place at the summit of the SPL :cheers:

So many injuries etc. recently I have no idea who is available. I take it Saunders, Hateley, Hutchinson, Ramsden, and Higdon are the ones missing this game? If so;

Randolph

Kerr Cummins Page Hammell

Humphrey Law Lasley Murphy

Ojamaa McHugh

Still think we can win this. After this weekend it is a two week break. Hopefully by then the vast majority of the injured players will be back. Hopefully with a 'free agent' as well.

So many injuries etc. recently I have no idea who is available. I take it Saunders, Hateley, Hutchinson, Ramsden, and Higdon are the ones missing this game? If so;

Randolph

Kerr Cummins Page (ZFA for Hammell)

Humphrey Law Lasley Murphy

Ojamaa McHugh

Still think we can win this. After this weekend it is a two week break. Hopefully by then the vast majority of the injured players will be back. Hopefully with a 'free agent' as well.

working today but I'm hoping to slit my day and get to the match

it's going to a difficult game due to all the injuries and suspensions, time for Motherwell to do what it does best, and let the youngster shine

COME ONE YE WELL

• Like 1