• Tom Hateley
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Bob McHugh
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Null Vote

Straight shoot out between Higdon and Randolph. The former was excellent all game, won lots in the air, took his goals extremely well and caused all sorts of problems for Caley. However, Randolph made several excellent saves throughout the game, including keeping us in it early on, and a couple of spectacular stops, from the overhead kick and penalty. The way he plucked Foran's blasted free kick out the air without even moving was hilarious.

So, a close contest, but I'm going for Randolph. Despite Higdon's cracking goals, it was Randolph that made sure that we didn't fall behind early on and had a platform to build on for the goals.

Despite the Higdon hat trick, and some tremendous saves from Randy, I have to give it to Kerr. For a 19yo an exceptional all round performance. He has to remain at RB. Only downside is Hately for me proved once again he is not a midfeld player.

Went for Kerr, very composed for one so young - but give it a rest on the Hateley trip - thought he had a good game today and can in the right circumstances play a midfield role - though I do prefer him at full-back.