The Scottish Communities League Cup

nethertonwellfan

The striking choices of McCulloch, Little, Shiels, Kyle, Sandaza and Templeton doesn't exactly fill me with dread. None of them are top SPL players, so it really isn't anything to worry about. Their defence is absolutely hopeless however, so much so that Ojamaa/Murphy/Humphrey/Higdon/Law could have one of the most productive games we'll see from them all season.

I did enjoy reading the statement: "They would love to have our players" Aye, right ye arelaugh.giflaugh.gif

That being said, the Diddy Cup is a distraction from the league and I hope we treat it as such by giving the younger/fringe players a decent run out.

They're third in Division 3 having played the same number of games as the teams above them. Why should we go into this game with any thoughts of losing?

I'm not saying we'll definitely win but they'll have to be at the top of their game and hope we have an off day. If we're on our game we'll pump them.

• Like 1

So.. eh.. where's this chat of our fans "allegedly" boycotting the game? :doh:

I can only assume that a couple of Currants have noticed some of our fans have the bizarre need to tell everybody on here they're not going to Ibrox, and have mistakingly thought its an actual boycott because they're thick as shit.

Never been to Ibrox before, wouldn't give them my money and not about to change that now.

Still hope we scud them.

not having a go at yourself, its a much branded reason

but if a football fan has paid to watch SPL football at all they've been giving them money for years

ever attended cup games in season they've won cups they've given them money

and if anyone has viewed Scottish football on TV then its given them money

Hell we still give them money and theyre in the SFL

in what is likely to be a one off or at most likely one of two matches against them in a few years, I reckon handing them £15? and Motherwell getting back around £6 of it isn't exactly selling your soul, especially if Motherwell get another £100,000 from their fans contribution

be good to get even 600 or so of us inside Ibrox, the players and management have always acknowledged the support they get on the road

Hope to get to it dependent on scheduling

and that we scud them!

total cringeworthy braindeid patter on that rangers media site

Not half. Some of it is so deluded it's beyond comprehension. The bigotted fuckwits, whether in the SPL or Third Division, continue to inhabit a completely different world from the rest of us. Thankfully.

Some of its hilarious though. Personal highlight so far is a guy posting a photo of the Inverness support as proof that we've been 'boycotting' our own games at Fir Park... :lol:

total cringeworthy braindeid patter on that rangers media site

They're constantly patronising third division sides, saying how well they're doing, and that every game against Rangers is like a cup final for them.

I love that they can't see the irony in what they then post about Rangers v Motherwell, in that the players will be hugely motivated for this (presumably because we're a higher league team...) and that they seriously hope to get one over on us.

• Like 1

Reading these automated post thingy's makes me laugh enough without even starting on the rest of the guff that's posted.

"NEVER forget what Murray and Whyte did to this club..."

and

"Murray and Whyte cannot, and should not, ever be forgiven for what they did to our club!"

Are they that fucking thick that they don't realise without Murray there would have been no nine in a row for a start? We didnae hear the stupid fuckers moaning about what he was doing to "their club" when they were winning the league year after year.

Fucking disgusting club.

Hope they fuckin' implode.

Can I ask what this talk of revenge from rangers is all about? It wasn't us or the SPL who forced them to spend money they didn't have on players and wages and caused their debts. Shouldn't they be more annoyed with Murray and whyte with putting them into this position rather than blaming others or is that too much logic for scottish football?

Would love for someone to explain to me how the SPL are more responsible for Rangers problems than Murray and Whyte and all the other hangers on they had for years.