The Scottish Communities League Cup

nethertonwellfan

Just had a look at the thread in question on RM, 4pages in & not one of the idiots have clocked its the away stand!!

To be fair, some of my sane minded Rangers mates have long since said it really is a collection of mongo's that post on it all day. Makes this place look like a mensa convention in comparison!

Would love to get up for this 1 but after Athens & Valencia there'll be no chance for me unfortunately.

Hope all who can possibly get there make the effort & go, I'm sure will be a great night. Will be this new sevco mobs 1st game against a top flight side so their fans will probably turn out in numbers.

I know we've hit some banana skins against some pishy lower league sides in the past but we should win this 1 at a canter!

They make so much out of the fact we normally take a small support to their hell-hole , but so do most other teams . Do they not get the fact that they're disgusting scummy c*nts , and no-one else wants to go and listen to the vile shite they spout ?

Their fans and players will be right up for this one , but most of their signings came from average to good SPL sides , and haven't magically become superstars just because they now play in Rangers strips .

If McCall can get them in the right mindset to handle the atmosphere , and stick to playing the way we know we can instead of going there with some shitty defensive set up and strategy , we have players capable of beating them and absolutely nothing to fear . MTW .

They make so much out of the fact we normally take a small support to their hell-hole , but so do most other teams . Do they not get the fact that they're disgusting scummy c*nts , and no-one else wants to go and listen to the vile shite they spout ?

Ach, don't be too harsh on them mate. They're a shite Division Three mob now with no power, no history and no respect - attendances is all they've got left. Just look at the jizzfest over the Aberdeen support having 'Sell Out Saturday'. It's all they've got. :(

Any gers fan that thinks our support is pish tell them this...

Motherwell have one of the largest supports per head in Scotland. Population of Motherwell is 30'000, average Motherwell home fan attendance 4'000 = approx 13%, Glasgow population 577'000, average Rangers home fan attendance 47'000 = approx 8%. Rough math but you get the picture.

We also absolutely shit all over the other city clubs. Especially Hearts and Hibs.

They always were cringeworthy but taking it to new heights now. :wank:

This is a game we should all be targetting to attend for 90 minutes of absolute entertainment off the field and hopefully on it as well. If they do win then it's with a team full of guys earning more individually than half our team combined so no shame on us, all the shame lies with the fuckwits who condone cheating and are still in denial about the events during the summer which saw their club die. Quite sure we can make that point over and over and over and over :lol:

ggdgdg-1.png

Seriously though, the thing I've realised today and tonight is that they are genuinely hurting. They've spent months telling us how good the Third Division is and how they don't need the SPL or it's clubs - it's been a brave face they've put on. But it's obviously a complete act. The sheer enthusiasm and bitterness so many Currant Buns have put into this "boycott" (albeit made up by Traynor) and "shite attendance" chat simply because they've drawn an SPL side in the League Cup tells a pretty clear story...

I'd almost feel sorry for them if they weren't thick, vile, bigotted scumbags.

The photo of the Inverness support at Fir Park being proof of our shite crowds was good. And admittedly I didn't think it would get any better when the meme featuring the Hibernian support at Fir Park, before a match, turned up online.

How wrong I was.

Step forward Rangers fan Ally Mackay on Twitter.

Take a bow son, you've really outdone the rest.

34eozes.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: