The Scottish Communities League Cup

nethertonwellfan

Surely the journo has it wrong, and the kick off is 1945? With the programme starting at 1915??

I'm sure I seen somewhere that that the program starts at 1900?

It was a BBC journo that gave the KO time of 1915

BBCchrismclaug

BBC Scotland will show #Rangers v #Motherwell live on Wednesday Sep 26th KO 1915. #ScottishCommunitiesLeaguecup

Also the clubs official twitter gives a ko time of 1915.

As for the Kerr / Hateley RB spot.........that game you refer to Sieb, yes Templeton ripped him to shreds but he certainly wasn't helped by workshy Omar Daley playing in front of him that day

Stephen Hughes played right mid that day, but hately did have probably his worst game in a Motherwell shirt against templeton, and we missed Jennings, which allowed black to dominate midfield. Think we beat them at least 2/3 other games though I think.

Stephen Hughes played right mid that day, but hately did have probably his worst game in a Motherwell shirt against templeton, and we missed Jennings, which allowed black to dominate midfield. Think we beat them at least 2/3 other games though I think.

omar played right mid that day.

he was his usual self.

1346865274[/url]' post='359445']

omar played right mid that day.

he was his usual self.

Yep no one tracked back that day and they bossed our midfield... Add to that TH having a mare, and Templeton ripping him a new one, my father in law thanked me for dragging his Geordie arse to that game....facepalm.gif Still, the beer in the Caley made up for it...

I'd like to extend a welcome to Jim Traynor and all of his fellow members of the orc horde who have joined us in the past few day (I presume to see this thread).

I think I speak for all of us when I say: LOL, told you so. Also, that Craig Whyte, the mental looking chap that he is, is welcome round my house for tea anytime. Motherwell legend.

Should we not focus on our upcoming SPL games against Dundee and Aberdeen before we jump ahead to the Mickey Mouse cup against the diddy club? whistling.gif

Fair play. Yes.

Dundee fans reckon that we'll beast them, as their left back is spectacularly slow, and they have the fear of Humphrey something awful. That, and they reckon that they're still a first division side, out of their depth, and a professional job from us should deal with it. They're more negative than us.

Aberdeen... I hope we hump. Every damn time. Cannae stick them at all, due to their recent behaviour at boardroom level. They also look cack, with ideas above their station. Again.

It amused me to see that we're still one of "those teams", that should be beaten, on P&B. Aberdeen fans especially are cracking for "We should be beating teams like Motherwell". The longer this attitude stays, the better for us!