The Scottish Communities League Cup

nethertonwellfan

Dundee fans reckon that we'll beast them, as their left back is spectacularly slow, and they have the fear of Humphrey something awful. That, and they reckon that they're still a first division side, out of their depth, and a professional job from us should deal with it. They're more negative than us.

Sadly, they've signed Easton, so we won't have the pleasure of seeing Humphrey burning Lockwood, unfortunately.

Still, should be a comfortable win for us. I'll still have money on Nish scoring though, because Nish always scores.

Sadly, they've signed Easton, so we won't have the pleasure of seeing Humphrey burning Lockwood, unfortunately.

Still, should be a comfortable win for us. I'll still have money on Nish scoring though, because Nish always scores.

Buggery, forgot about Easton.

And yes. Bloody Colin Nish, every bloody time.

By my rough estimates Colin Nish has scored 6 goals against Motherwell in 26 games, hardly prolific is it. In fact take out his hat-trick in th 6-6 game and he's got 3 goals in 25 appearances against Motherwell. 'Always' scores indeed.

And yes I know I'll now get "you've jinxed it now, he'll definitely score now" from those stupid enough to believe in such things. One positive is that Dundee picked up their first win last week which means we avoided a week of "Stick on Dundee win, we always give these teams a victory" which incidentally is also a complete myth. dry.gif

By my rough estimates Colin Nish has scored 6 goals against Motherwell in 26 games, hardly prolific is it. In fact take out his hat-trick in th 6-6 game and he's got 3 goals in 25 appearances against Motherwell. 'Always' scores indeed.

And yes I know I'll now get "you've jinxed it now, he'll definitely score now" from those stupid enough to believe in such things. One positive is that Dundee picked up their first win last week which means we avoided a week of "Stick on Dundee win, we always give these teams a victory" which incidentally is also a complete myth. dry.gif

Thankfully it won't be on this thread!

Moving on . . . . .

After positive discussions, both clubs have agreed on the following prices:

ADULTS: £15

CONCESSIONS: £10

JUVENILE: £5

FAMILY: £35

The match will take place on Wednesday 26th September (KO 7.15pm) and will be strictly all-ticket.

Concessions are listed as 65 and over and teenagers aged between 16 and 18.

Juveniles are listed as Under 16s.

A family ticket consists of x2 Adult and x2 Juvenile.

Motherwell tickets will go on sale from the Fir Park Ticket Office on Thursday 13th September 2012.

‘Well have been given an initial 953 allocation but have the option for a further 700 should they be required.

:lol: Fair enough. I don't tend to get involved in such nonsense, I think we'll gub them, I just remember Nish scoring a bunch!

I'll still have money on Nish scoring though, because Nish always scores.

:rolleyes:

I see Templeton got carried off with a bad ankle knock at the Annan game today. Considering how he ripped Hately to shreds previously its a possibility he is out of the Cup fixture which can only be a good thing..for Hately..!!

But if Kerr's at right back that would negate the possibility of him doing it again wouldn't it?

I see Templeton got carried off with a bad ankle knock at the Annan game today. Considering how he ripped Hately to shreds previously its a possibility he is out of the Cup fixture which can only be a good thing..for Hately..!!

I doubt if Templeton is much of a threat to be honest. A bit like Stuart Elliott, he turned up in roughly one game in five for Hearts last season. One of these games happened to be against us.

My team (bit early I know)

------------------------------------Hollis------------------------------------

Kerr--------------Page-------------------Cummins-------------Angol

Daley----------Hetherington-----------Carswell----------------Law

--------------------------McHugh--------Ojamaa------------------------

As you can see a team with a mix of fringe and first team players. Should easy pump any 3rd div mob.

1347752994[/url]' post='360698']

As you can see a team with a mix of fringe and first team players. Should easy pump any 3rd div mob.

Usually I'd think "we have rangers, are you out your flicking mind?!" but now I'm wondering if we could borrow a couple Annan players for the week and give our lads a rest whistling.gif

more fringe players than I'd like, could do with a bit more bite in midfield and a more experienced defender to counter McCulloch but apart from that, I wouldn't be too upset to see that team play an SPL game.

would be an utter piss take if that team beat seveco :)

Well, unless the club have kicked on a little in terms of marketing and this is going to be the norm for future ticket games - seeing as they are sending out emails on a Sunday morning advertising ticket sales for the game, then it tends to suggest they are taking it seriously.

The good thing about that team is that most of them have never played Rangers before (well, technically none of them have, but hold on I'm going somewhere with this) so they wont have "the fear" the rest usually have.

Apart from Randolph, Hammell, Hutch, Hateley, Lasley, Law, Humphrey, Higdon, Ojamaa, Murphy ...

Since when does an injury to a third devision player merit a picture and half a page of guff on the back page of the sundy mail ? Ah well thats one less for Ally to choose from when he plays a proper team in a couple of weeks :evilgrin: