Crowd For Ibrox - League Cup Game

walking down the Fir Park

None of these comments surprise me. Their chairman is a talking head, predictable and pathetic. Let them say their piece, they aren't doing themselves any favours.

Their mentality has been obvious for a long time now, it only serves to alienate them further from the scottish game. If they had the squad to back up their attitude then they might be a threat to the purity of scottish football and the welcoming and inclusive environment that every other club wants to create.

They are forever outsiders now....

AND WITH ANY LUCK WE WILL PUMP THEM!

I want the Motherwell Team and any Motherwell fans that do come to feel totally intimidated for the entire 90 minutes. They are the enemy, one of a number of Clubs that wanted to see us dead and I really don't want them to feel anything other than fear and dread.

I hope the motherwell fans have a torrid time at Ibrox. Intimdation to the point that they are scared to move the wrong way would be good!

Motherwell are about to take the heat for the whole lot of them, SPL, SFA and the other clubs that stuck the boot in when we were down. Well we are up again as they are going to find out. I'd be making the Well fans turn up an hour early and not let them leave for an hour after the game "to minimise potential fan flashpoints". Send a message to SPL fans that visiting Ibrox will never be an easy ride again.

We will terrify them, on and off the park, imo. The wee man, if you take him, will see Ibrox and it's hungry Bears going for the throat, rather than kidding on with the opponents as we have been doing this season at Ibrox.

My personal favourites. :lol:

Bunch of fannies. This is going to be far, far easier a wind-up than I originally thought.

Admittedly, it's taken me twenty minutes to write this post as I keep making typos due to shaking with fear. Fucking rockets. :lol:

On a side note, I've already had an Aberdeen fan and a Kilmarnock fan asking me to keep them updated about tickets for the 'Well end. It seems it really is Sevco 5088 Ltd vs the SPL...

My personal favourites. :lol:

Bunch of fannies. This is going to be far, far easier a wind-up than I originally thought.

Admittedly, it's taken me twenty minutes to write this post as I keep making typos due to shaking with fear. Fucking rockets. :lol:

On a side note, I've already had an Aberdeen fan and a Kilmarnock fan asking me to keep them updated about tickets for the 'Well end. It seems it really is Sevco 5088 Ltd vs the SPL...

The funny thing is all those Rangers fans are going to see about 20,000 empty seats - and like the poster below you says, that will be about 35,000 seats after 60 minutes ;)

The funny thing is all those Rangers fans are going to see about 20,000 empty seats - and like the poster below you says, that will be about 35,000 seats after 60 minutes ;)

Indeed. I fully expect a pretty hostile atmosphere for about 20 minutes, then it'll be business as usual for these morons. You don't turn a silent stadium, where the away support regularly out sings the far bigger home support, into a cauldron of intimidation and fear simply because a few angry Currant Buns (of which, experience would suggest, most won't even be there) start bashing away at their keyboards on Rangers forums.

If Motherwell fans genuinely fear for their safety and genuinely don't want to go (or don't go to Ibrox for other reasons) then that's completely understandable. But it almost feels like it's more of a talking point to discuss why you're not going for some folk rather than talking about the game itself or the plans for those who are going. Everyone understands that a large number of our fans don't go to Ibrox (or Celtic Park anyway) and that there is potential for some heat inside and outside the ground (although whether that comes to anything at all remains to be seen), it just gets a little tiresome when every few posts is someone announcing that they're not going. I'd never try and tell people what to post (especially on a thread about the "Crowd For Ibrox"), but perhaps a "I'm Not Going To Ibrox" thread wouldn't be out of the question?!

It's bad enough trying to get a big Motherwell support for the lads through to Ibrox for a massive game with a few Rangers fans posting shite about intimidation, fear and trouble without our own fans aiding the cause as well.

I'm going and, personally, I'm thoroughly looking forward to it. thumbup.gif

• Like 3

Indeed. I fully expect a pretty hostile atmosphere for about 20 minutes, then it'll be business as usual for these morons. You don't turn a silent stadium, where the away support regularly out sings the far bigger home support, into a cauldron of intimidation and fear simply because a few angry Currant Buns (of which, experience would suggest, most won't even be there) start bashing away at their keyboards on Rangers forums.

If Motherwell fans genuinely fear for their safety and genuinely don't want to go (or don't go to Ibrox for other reasons) then that's completely understandable. But it almost feels like it's more of a talking point to discuss why you're not going for some folk rather than talking about the game itself or the plans for those who are going. Everyone understands that a large number of our fans don't go to Ibrox (or Celtic Park anyway) and that there is potential for some heat inside and outside the ground (although where that comes to anything at all remains to be seen), it just gets a little tiresome when every few posts is someone announcing that they're not going. I'd never try and tell people what to post (especially on a thread about the "Crowd For Ibrox"), but perhaps a "I'm Not Going To Ibrox" thread wouldn't be out of the question?!

It's bad enough trying to get a big Motherwell support for the lads through to Ibrox for a massive game with a few Rangers fans posting shite about intimidation, fear and trouble without our own fans aiding the cause as well.

I'm going and, personally, I'm thoroughly looking forward to it. thumbup.gif

I've been on a self imposed exile from both Weejie shiteholes for donkeys years but wouldn't dream of missing this, has potential to be an unforgettable occasion, just like the last ever Rangers game at Ibrox even though the game itself wasn't that good, the occasion was memorable. Looking forward to this immensely

• Like 1

Not been to Ipox in years due to feeling dirty and ill whilst inside that midden but i feel i have to go to this one, the thought of us beating them and not being there is too much to bare!!

This whole intimidation thing is total nonsense, if anything it'll be more funny than intimidating!! To us older fans who were stuck in the old east stand shed in the 80s with bile pelting us with pies, coins and spit from both sides it'll be a walk in the park!! Bring it On, what they going to do? Boo at us? oh the intimidation!! :)

• Like 1

Those quotes that youcancallmejohn pulled off a Rangers forum just show the mentality of some of these idiots. I would love one of them to be stupid enough to start advocating some kind of riot or violence, only to be met with a knock on the door from Mr Plodd.

The two Rangers fans I work with have just told me tickets are going to be £15, ideal. Definatley try and get along to that. Incidentally, the two guys in question whilst they have their own demons (being Rangers fans) they generally laugh just as much as the rest of us at the online lunatics.

They pointed out a thread to me this morning on RM, apparantly EA Sports have excluded Rangers from the new release of FIFA. Seems reasonable enough since they won't include the rest of the SFL. The RM board was having a melt down. This is my particular favourite.......

This is an absolute disgrace. The complaints the Celtic fans made in their thousands over the summer about our "apparent inclusion" seem to have paid off. Shame on EA pandering to the filth. People not into computers will laugh this off and claim it means nothing, nothing could be further from the truth, this is massive. Any statements from EA on why the worlds most successful and one of their biggest customer bases have been excluded?

This is an absolute disgrace. The complaints the Celtic fans made in their thousands over the summer about our "apparent inclusion" seem to have paid off. Shame on EA pandering to the filth. People not into computers will laugh this off and claim it means nothing, nothing could be further from the truth, this is massive. Any statements from EA on why the worlds most successful and one of their biggest customer bases have been excluded?

Because the EA Sports FIFA game franchise doesn't include either the SFL1, 2 or 3 leagues.

Next question.

• Like 2

Presumably they'll now be adding EA and Konami to that list of boycotts that they were threatening which would wreak havoc on the UK economy due to their large customer base, it's clearly working, you never hear of companies like Tesco, William Hill, Carling etc any more