Crowd For Ibrox - League Cup Game

walking down the Fir Park

Quite a few people have told me "they know a guy" that was told this by green in the queue for rangers season tickets.

So might be an urban myth?

The version I heard, he also intimated that they will have an orange away kit next season???

Yep it has a huge hint of talking shite about it. "know a guy" = Completely made up.

Can any think of anything for banner against SEVCO / ZOMBIE FC

I fixed your post for ya laugh1.gif

Don't suppose you noticed the date you signed up is on your posts. facepalm.gif

I do have an idea though,

" THANKS FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PLACE. WE HAD A GREAT TIME IN GREECE AND SPAIN, HOW WAS BERWICK?"

*edit*

good research on the date btw ! !

I've decided not to go. :lol:

Come on just go, you don't want to restart talk of a boycott do you? :whistling:

I bet you Wee Yin, SteelmaninOZ etc aren't going either :(

The funny thing is they would use this quote as evidence and not worry about a silly little thing like location, Jim Traynor included :lol: .

Not going. Do not need the grief going from Larkhall to there.

They'll fucking hear me if we score, mind you.

seriously ??

wild fucking horses wont stop me going ......and the fact that I'm in Larkhall makes it all the sweeter when we pump this zombie mob !!

....the post match pints in any Larkhall pub (except the Machan) would be worth the trip through to Ibr*x surely ?

seriously ??

wild fucking horses wont stop me going ......and the fact that I'm in Larkhall makes it all the sweeter when we pump this zombie mob !!

....the post match pints in any Larkhall pub (except the Machan) would be worth the trip through to Ibr*x surely ?

I'll see you in Curly's then :cheers: .

I fixed your post for ya laugh1.gif

Don't suppose you noticed the date you signed up is on your posts. facepalm.gif

I do have an idea though,

" THANKS FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PLACE. WE HAD A GREAT TIME IN GREECE AND SPAIN, HOW WAS BERWICK?"

*edit*

good research on the date btw ! !

Thats a belter, make it happen!

Not going. Do not need the grief going from Larkhall to there.

They'll fucking hear me if we score, mind you.

Just come down to Alans bar watch it with the rest of us well fans in Larky, be no grief in there, they are the ones that be getting flung out!!

I'll see you in Curly's then :cheers: .

maybe you will.......it was my first port of call after our 2005 Cup Final debacle.

I dont see any point in hiding...never have...never will.

I'll be at Ibrox for the game......I'll be in Larkhall for a few beers after the game, win , lose or draw.

As I was once told ....."Hold your head high when we win.......but hold it even higher when we lose"

maybe I'll see you in Curlys after the game ?

maybe you will.......it was my first port of call after our 2005 Cup Final debacle.

I dont see any point in hiding...never have...never will.

I'll be at Ibrox for the game......I'll be in Larkhall for a few beers after the game, win , lose or draw.

As I was once told ....."Hold your head high when we win.......but hold it even higher when we lose"

maybe I'll see you in Curlys after the game ?

I meant during it :lol: .

I'll be going !!

Wonder if they will "re-start" the dodgy chants, as according to some Newco fan on the radio "the atmosphere has been brilliant at the games with no sectarian songs" :wallbash:

Wonder if he actually kept a straight face when he said that, or like most of them hasn't a feckin clue.

Interesting to see their reactions and I want to be there to see it, might need a flak jacket or two though :ph34r: