Crowd For Ibrox - League Cup Game

walking down the Fir Park

please do not even entertain anything that you've suggested here.

I'm definitely trying to be harsh when I say we don't need any cringey banners out in the away end for this game.

Well, at least not until we're 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go. Although there'll be no Rangers fans left to see them then anyway.

Why not really annoy them with " We're only here for your money"

Why all the ill-feeling towards these guys ?? :whistling: Their 140yr old Football Club, one of the most successful in the world, is no more. It passed away barely gasping for breath after being drained of life by a venture capitalist. :thumbup:

These guys, whose cause is now lost, have thrown their lot in with a hapless wee diddy team in the BOTTOM tier of our game. Falling for the patter of yet another venture capitalist, brought to the fore by Dumb & Dumber, these guys should be pitied for being hilariousy STUPID twice in the one year :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Some of the quotes from the Rangers forums.

I want the Motherwell Team and any Motherwell fans that do come to feel totally intimidated for the entire 90 minutes. They are the enemy, one of a number of Clubs that wanted to see us dead and I really don't want them to feel anything other than fear and dread.

They should take a message back to all other clubs in the SPL and all other SPL Supports, the Rangers support are united as one and the atmosphere at Ibrox is totally intimidating. 90 minutes of sheer hell for them.

We should deliberately let Motherwell take the field before us. We should stand in total silence , which is more unnerving than noise. Make them feel irrelevant to the occassion. Then when Rangers come onto the pitch raise utter bedlam. Show everyone over the world that the love of our club far outweighs the hatred of the other teams

have enjoyed every game I have been to this year (4 home and 1 away) the atmosphere has been friendly at all apart from Falkirk but they were weak and did not have the numbers to make themselves heard, they were also total shite on the park

The Motherwell game will be different, we should fill Ibrox and everyone should play the part and get vocal, I am bang in the middle of govan and I love my seat, great view but the fans around me tend join in occasionally for the first 30 seconds and then get back to watching the football, to be fair it has been very entertaining

Forget Motherwell boycotting, they will bring thousands just because they are bitter ****wits and they are playing us, they hate us with a passion and will probably bring more numbers to this game than turned up for their euro distasters, in fact I bet some of "them" try to get tickets to make up the numbers

I hope we totally gub them on the pitch, but regardless we should never stop letting them know who we are for the entire game

Some really good responses.

General feeling and not just on this board is we make Ibrox as hostile as possible for these bastards. I like that.

Crouchy, trust me, my lad knows all about those bastards that tried AND FAILED to destroy us. My whole point of this post was maybe that Wednesday the majority of the younger kids stay at home and leave this one for Daddy...(and mummy)

I hope the motherwell fans have a torrid time at Ibrox. Intimdation to the point that they are scared to move the wrong way would be good!

The more uncomfortable we make it for them the better.

Their spiteful fans who plastered their turnstiles and stadium with 'No to Newco' posters will likely stay away and personally I dont care. As long as we pack the place and put a few past them that will do me.

Motherwell are about to take the heat for the whole lot of them, SPL, SFA and the other clubs that stuck the boot in when we were down. Well we are up again as they are going to find out.

I'd be making the Well fans turn up an hour early and not let them leave for an hour after the game "to minimise potential fan flashpoints". Send a message to SPL fans that visiting Ibrox will never be an easy ride again.

My advice for what it's worth mate. Take the wee man. The atmosphere will be electric. A tad poisonous maybe? I went to the old piggery in the mid 80's on my own when I was about 12. Got lost coming out, couldn't find my bus etc but was never afraid. Maybe too young or just very naive. Pretty dangerous when looking back. But this is Ibrox. We will terrify them, on and off the park, imo. The wee man, if you take him, will see Ibrox and it's hungry Bears going for the throat, rather than kidding on with the opponents as we have been doing this season at Ibrox. As a young Rangers fan, I always prefered the GIRFUY atmosphere rather than the party one. The party atmosphere's better at the end of the season....When we've won everything.