More Fixture Changes For The Tv

Dosser30

And we're still awaiting news of kick off time for the Celtic game at the end of this month which'll either be a Sunday kick off or half 5 on the Saturday night.

Doubt it'll be the Sunday as Celtic are playing in the Champions League on the Tuesday night and Aberdeen v Hibs is the televised early kick off on the Saturday. I suppose it really is too much to hope for that just for once the the TV companies might just leave this one alone to be played at 3pm on Saturday?

Doubt it'll be the Sunday as Celtic are playing in the Champions League on the Tuesday night and Aberdeen v Hibs is the televised early kick off on the Saturday. I suppose it really is too much to hope for that just for once the the TV companies might just leave this one alone to be played at 3pm on Saturday?

Would be the first in a long, long time. Anyone remember us playing an Old Firm team at home with a 3pm Saturday kick-off?

What's the hold up with the Celtic game getting changed?

As far as I know, its trying to get approval from the Police.

I think the early/late kick off on the Saturday would be the preferred solution for Celtic but was told that the Sunday can't be ruled out. Either way there's little chance this'll be played at 3pm on the Saturday.

Would be the first in a long, long time. Anyone remember us playing an Old Firm team at home with a 3pm Saturday kick-off?

Saturday 30th October 2004 vs Celtic when we lost 2-3 after coming back from 2-0 down. That was the last time we played either them or Oldco at Fir Park at 3pm on a Saturday.

Saturday 30th October 2004 vs Celtic when we lost 2-3 after coming back from 2-0 down. That was the last time we played either them or Oldco at Fir Park at 3pm on a Saturday.

Was it Beattie who scored the winner, after being brought on as a sub?

Or am I thinking of a different game v them where he burst us somehow?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

:whistling:

Can't remember if these were posted anywhere, and here seemed a better place than anywhere

Sunday January 20

Motherwell v St Johnstone - live on ESPN, 2.15pm

Wednesday February 27, 2013

Motherwell v Celtic - live on Sky Sports, 7.45pm

I fuckin' hate Sunday games.........................Unless it's away fae hame & I'm no' likely to be goin' :whistling:

Might have a chance of seeing the st johnstone game when I am on holiday. Just need to find a pub in New York that will show the game.

ESPN don't show any Scottish games over here, unfortunately, so you might struggle with that.

??

It'll be live on Fox Soccer

Fox Soccer doesn't show any Scottish games either.

Fox Soccer Plus does show some, but a lot of places don't carry that as they can get the EPL on Fox Soccer and ESPN without paying the extortionate extra fees for the Plus channel.

Fox Soccer doesn't show any Scottish games either.

Fox Soccer Plus does show some, but a lot of places don't carry that as they can get the EPL on Fox Soccer and ESPN without paying the extortionate extra fees for the Plus channel.

I obviously meant FS+ , the only channel that shows SPL in the USA.

It shows every live game we get here from Sky and ESPN and even Alba on occassion this season as you probably know , if not live than later in the week on delay. At the time the St Johnstone game is kicking off at ill be surprised if its not shown live.

A sports bar in NY is bound to have it on if he is that bothered he'll find it.

PS Its a damn sight less than Sky sports is here to get FS+ on dishondemand over there.