Dundee Vs Motherwell..

Well 4 Europe

Well now the crushing disappointment of being a Scotland fan is over for another month we're back to the real stuff on Saturday. We've already discussed the Colin Nish factor on another thread but quite frankly Dundee have looked out their depth so far in the SPL. A somewhat fortunate win against Hearts doesn't disguise that for me, not to say that can't beat us and certainly cause us problems but if we play anywhere near our best we should be looking for three points. At least this thread won't be full of the they're bound to beat us guff, we always lose to teams in need etc.

Same team as last time or do you drop Bob McHugh for Ojamaa/Murphy? Fraser Kerr must keep his place at right back for me and I can't see McCall dropping Hateley so he'll be in midfield again. Also can't see McCall dropping Law or Humphrey so there's only room for one of McHugh, Murphy or Ojamaa.

Dundee 0 - 3 Motherwell

Can see us hopefully having too much for them.

I think we are going to blow them away - which is a bad sign as I never think we are going to blow anyone away.

However, I just don't think Dundee were ready for the step up and we will run out comfortable winners.

So for all you gamblers out there, a 1 - 0 win to Dundee is your banker for the weekend.

I give the first team the berths, but swap Murphy/Ojamaa out for McHugh, as frankly, to me, he looked poor against ICT. A game against Dundee, going by their fans' opinions, and general impressions, may be the confidence boost he needs.

Equally, it wont be a bad thing if he performs well in front of some people who may look to make him a scapegoat, as opposed to the diehard types who actually watch the reserves.

I'm not one to boo players in person, but he needs a good first team performance sooner rather than later for some others, and perhaps, himself.

I think we are going to blow them away - which is a bad sign as I never think we are going to blow anyone away.

However, I just don't think Dundee were ready for the step up and we will run out comfortable winners.

So for all you gamblers out there, a 1 - 0 win to Dundee is your banker for the weekend.

i don't think they are any better than when we hammered them 4-0 up there. possibly even worse.

i expect an outcome along the lines of that game and the first trip to dunfermline last season when we had them chasing shadows.