The Next 3 Games

mfcdez

I don't think I've met any Motherwell fan who wasn't disappointed in the performances today or during the week. McCall has addressed that during his interviews, saying that we were found wanting on more than one occasion.

What is out of order is the sheer fury of the fans towards him, especially as far as his connection with Rangers goes. We've been losing badly to both Old Firm clubs long before he was appointed manager.

We were losing but I'm not sure about as badly. We need a statto to provide scores etc. but McCall's goals for and against ratio in respect to the OF is about 42-4.

McGhee who was in the job a few months more at this stage couldn't have had such a bad record. There was nearly a two year period where Rangers never beat us in the league at Fir Park. That is a small comfort in this very poor run.

We were losing but I'm not sure about as badly. We need a statto to provide scores etc. but McCall's goals for and against ratio in respect to the OF is about 42-4.

McGhee who was in the job a few months more at this stage couldn't have had such a bad record. There was nearly a two year period where Rangers never beat us in the league at Fir Park. That is a small comfort in this very poor run.

McGhee's record vs Rangers was played eight, lost five, drew three with one of the defeats coming in a League Cup Quarter Final. His record against Celtic was played seven, won one, drew one and lost five.

We took a couple of pastings off Celtic during that time but we never played anywhere near as poorly as we did yesterday or last Wednesday.