Larkhall Motherwell Supporters Bus

tommycoyne

Lets get it started again! If anyone local to Larky is interested then reply with a suggested time, day and venue to discuss, say Alan's or the central, and see what comes of it? There are quite a few of us! I can get the central sorted unless someone else wants to arrange Alan's? Do it!! Who are we? Don't let the"old firm" put us down!

Lets get it started again! If anyone local to Larky is interested then reply with a suggested time, day and venue to discuss, say Alan's or the central, and see what comes of it? There are quite a few of us! I can get the central sorted unless someone else wants to arrange Alan's? Do it!! Who are we? Don't let the"old firm" put us down!

Best place be Alans Bar, thats where all the well fans in Larky drink, you could put up a notice on the notice board in there, the pubs run by a motherwell and a aberdeen fan so they have no hassle putting it up, i can spread the word on the larkys barmy motherwell army facebook page if you want?

• Like 2

Let's see how many names we get and then we can maybe work a deal with the bus co? Wishaw branch take a joining fee, or did when I was a member, then being a member you pay half price all season to away games, whereas non members pay full. Well just have to suck it and see but here's hoping! Hope it works out and then we can get a name for the bus and a Larky logo/ plaque made up for the bus and be proud again.. Richard in Alan's is well, no pun, up for it so there is a chance.

Just found out! Honestly that my wee sister is treasurer of the association and that we could become affiliated if we want to, which could mean subsidised or even free buses, during the season. It doesnt need to be a double decker so even a dozen regulars would probably suffice! I'll get a poster into Alan's and see what comes of it but thanks for replying

Well me and my son travel to every away game ourselves because he's a wheelchair user but I would def be interested in going to the away games on a bus, Means i can get a drink and I'm sure the patter would be great.Might mean I need a hand to lift him on and off the bus right enough. Would even change from drinking in the the Central to Allans if push came to shove

Well me and my son travel to every away game ourselves because he's a wheelchair user but I would def be interested in going to the away games on a bus, Means i can get a drink and I'm sure the patter would be great.Might mean I need a hand to lift him on and off the bus right enough. Would even change from drinking in the the Central to Allans if push came to shove

I've spoken to you in the central when you bring the boy in- he's mental

That's the sheet up in Alan's but he's not hot the game on. The well fans are in the central then going to Alan's after it. Get your names up boys. Who are we?

Let people know on the facebook, Larkys Barmy Motherwell Army page mate, told them there is a sheet down at Alans to sign if they are interested.

• 1 month later...

All local well fans:)) anyone fancy a bus from Alan's bar to mutton mole star country? Geed contacted me to suggest a post so if your interested, just to get a feel for numbers, either post back or check Alan's Facebook page to register! Who are we? Could it be 91 all over again with super sub making a comeback but no coops etc:))

All local well fans:)) anyone fancy a bus from Alan's bar to mutton mole star country? Geed contacted me to suggest a post so if your interested, just to get a feel for numbers, either post back or check Alan's Facebook page to register! Who are we? Could it be 91 all over again with super sub making a comeback but no coops etc:))

You could also put up a sheet mate in Alans bar?, think we could easily get a 24 seater for this from Alans bar, let me know if you are up for organising bus and i will let folk know about it

Alan's meant Alans Geed, sorry for the spellcheck less bit:)) I'm at Oban all weekend but if one of the rest of you want to put a sheet up and speak to the sheep lover owner of alans bar, then that would be greatt:))!Bus leave about 9 and stop at Perth/ stonehaven? Lets try and fill a claret and amber double decker bud! Bud did mean bud and not bus but bus too:))

Alan's meant Alans Geed, sorry for the spellcheck less bit:)) I'm at Oban all weekend but if one of the rest of you want to put a sheet up and speak to the sheep lover owner of alans bar, then that would be greatt:))!Bus leave about 9 and stop at Perth/ stonehaven? Lets try and fill a claret and amber double decker bud! Bud did mean bud and not bus but bus too:))

Think the bus is a no goer mate, no one is getting back and the ones that have not going or have something else on, sad days when years ago we use to get a 40 seater no bother fae larkhall for cup games, no ones bothering at all anymore, think folk giving up or just cant afford it anymore.

Are they real well fans? It's the cup, its a non profit bus, day away with wellies without wife's, and no ones interested? Why do we even try? Mare mate but hold your head high and ill just get 7 trains:)) WHO ARE WE??

Think am just going to get another bus up wi couple mates now mate. Think they are all just part timers now. Well Army!