Rangers V Motherwell

Bop

McCall just on Clyde sports news sayin theres no way we can be classed as favourites tonite , and its the hardest draw we could have got .

FFS , change the record ! If he cant issue a rallying cry saying we are more than capable of a result , and will be going there to go for the jugular from the first whistle , when they're on their knees , when will he end the negative , inferior comlpex talk ?

His attitude is the only thing that gives me the fear for tonight

McCall just on Clyde sports news sayin theres no way we can be classed as favourites tonite , and its the hardest draw we could have got .

FFS , change the record ! If he cant issue a rallying cry saying we are more than capable of a result , and will be going there to go for the jugular from the first whistle , when they're on their knees , when will he end the negative , inferior comlpex talk ?

Yip thats my view as well. He needs to stop pandering to his old employers

FFS. Has no one on here ever listened to an interview with any other football manager? Try listening to SAF, Mourihno or Wenger before a big game.

They all do it to deflect the pressure off of their own team onto the other side. Christ, McCoist was even at it this morning as well.

If he was saying the same thing in the dressing room I would be worried but McCall is a winner. He will be desperate to put one over on his okd team, not least because it might give him a chance of getting the job when McCoist is gone.

I know our results against them havent been good especislly at Mordor, but our last outing there was decent as were one or 2 performances at the Arc.

The playerss have to believe and take the responsibility when they walk on that pitch.

Intae thum!

Do people on here actually think that the players really read the papers and think "oh shit our manager thinks Rangers are favourites, oh no we might as well just go out an no turn up"? If they do then they are not worh the money they are paid. They don't do that anymore than they look at bookies odds and go "oh shit"

People need to get a bloody grip, they will look in to any wee statement and go aff their nuts. Read the interview people, he is not saying we can't win. I'm starting to think people look for any excuse to moan at McCall for anything he says. How the hell anyone can say he is pandering to his old employers here is way beyond me. His old employers are no longer here.

Do people on here actually think that the players really read the papers and think "oh shit our manager thinks Rangers are favourites, oh no we might as well just go out an no turn up"? If they do then they are not worh the money they are paid. They don't do that anymore than they look at bookies odds and go "oh shit"

People need to get a bloody grip, they will look in to any wee statement and go aff their nuts. Read the interview people, he is not saying we can't win. I'm starting to think people look for any excuse to moan at McCall for anything he says. How the hell anyone can say he is pandering to his old employers here is way beyond me. His old employers are no longer here.

Good Point well made. I'm just sick to death of McCall coming out before a game again them or Celtic and basically saying we won't win because they are better than us. But as folk have stated thats probally a steer for the press and what he says in the dressing room is a completely different story........ I like McCall as a manager , i just wish his record again thats lot from Glasgow was a bit better.

Good Point well made. I'm just sick to death of McCall coming out before a game again them or Celtic and basically saying we won't win because they are better than us.

As much as I find McCall's comments before OF games boring & repetitive, he hasn't said anything of the kind ahead of tonight.

Not seen interview in print , only heard snippet on radio which may have been selective editing . But would it hurt to , instead if trotting out the same shit , come out with something more along the lines of , we're unbeaten at the top of the league and go into the game confident that if we apply ourselves correctly , we are more than capable of getting a result .

Start wi 2 up front and get in aboot them !!

• Like 1