Rangers V Motherwell

Bop

Humphrey should be dropped from a great height after that performance. I think he contributed more to Rangers going forward than half their team combined.

Fucking embarrassing performance. I sincerely hope McCall is going off like a nuclear bomb in the changing room after that.

We cannae blame humphrey, he got no service and he was shite - but then so was just about every one else.

I hope Leeann Dempster and co are going off at McCall and the players after that

• Like 1

This "McCall's happy his team won" chat is dire. By that logic, you're all thinking we're going to go pump Celtic this weekend as that's what Rangers fans will want? Chronic chat.

That was an embarrassment of a performance. I'm ashamed of what I've just witnessed. The manager has to shoulder a lot of the blame. McCall's got a lot to prove when it comes to big games. However, we're also talking about players who are grown men and capable of thinking for themselves. They were cowardly tonight.

To suggest we lost because McCall wanted Rangers to win is moronic.

Exactly, the last manager to beat Rangers was Butcher and oh aye McLean had a decent record. Some of our support are moronic.

• Like 1

I've said all along ,and anyone can check my posts , we've done what we've done the last 2 years in spite of mccall not because of him. He's a shite manager and always will be but we can't afford to sack him. Results like tonite make me fuckin sick and regret spending my hard earned on a season ticket to watch spineless,clueless,embarassing c***s like these.

• Like 1

Who'd have thought McCall's tactic of talking Rangers up before the match wouldn't have worked when it's been so successful in the past? The preperation for games against Rangers/The Rangers obviously hasn't changed despite them being a shadow of the team they were.

Utter shite McCall.

They may be a shadow of the team they once were but they'd still do well enough against most SPL sides.

I've said all along ,and anyone can check my posts , we've done what we've done the last 2 years in spite of mccall not because of him. He's a shite manager and always will be but we can't afford to sack him. Results like tonite make me fuckin sick and regret spending my hard earned on a season ticket to watch spineless,clueless,embarassing c***s like these.

I'll take that if you don't want it?

We will win.

Quality bit of predicting there... :rolleyes:

What a farce of a performance that was from us. Never looked confident in our defensive third in the first half, never mind the second. Too many players panicking when composure would have easily prevented problems we caused ourselves. Far too scrappy elsewhere too,

In saying that, I thought we looked more dangerous attacking in the first half, but they upped it after half time, wanted the win so much more and deservedly got it.

Not calling for anyone's head, that'd be ridiculous, but some of those involved in that tonight have to be having a look at themselves in the mirror and asking questions.

Oh and why did we stick Hutchinson up front for the final 5 or 10 minutes and then refuse to put any high balls in for him?! We just continued our normal pattern I'd say. What was the point of that exactly? :huh:

I knew we'd see some over-reactions in this thread tonight if we lost, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

Seriously, what did you expect? We play a 3rd division side who have struggled to get a draw away from home so far and who were beaten by QoS in the Challenge Cup at home last week. At the same time we are top of the SPL. Add into the mix that this was, without doubt, our best chance to win at Ibrox for over a decade, yet we still turned out the usual spineles and gormless display and lose 2-0.

So, what exactly should we be saying right now???

I knew we'd see some over-reactions in this thread tonight if we lost, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

Well fans are deeply embarrassed to be well fans because given all the circumstances their team had a gutless stinker.

We'll all be back. But in the grand scheme of everything that it is to be a fitba fan - that was a severe boot in the stones

• Like 5

Well Sevco have learned something being in the 3rd division.

We were muscled out of every position.We wanted to play tippy tappy stuff and they just went through us.

I hope McCall has that shower in for extra training in the next coupla days as they don't deserve time off.

• Like 1

Your a fucking worse fan........... (the Celtic game is Saturday)

Of course the first old firm game at 3 on a Saturday facepalm.gif

We were shite in midfield as well

Were we? Lasley, law, hateley and Humphrey all did the best best they could.

The problem tonight was McCall in the end. Not making the correct changes at the correct times. Wallace was tiring before half time,Humphrey should have been subbed for murphy to kill m off in the second, but Humphrey tired. It's tactical misjudgement to blame tonight.

All this McCall is for the rangers is pish. They aren't paying his fucking wages.

Chris humphrey is the most heartless, talentless shitebag ever to play for the well. The sooner the clown is gone from fir park the better.

I'm just about done with Humphrey. I struggle to watch players who repeatedly poof out of every challenge they ever go for. I'd start Daley on Saturday, he's a bit more solid.

Well fans are deeply embarrassed to be well fans because given all the circumstances their team had a gutless stinker.

We'll all be back. But in the grand scheme of everything that it is to be a fitba fan - that was a severe boot in the stones

No doubt, but the reaction that we're seeing towards McCall is fucking ridiculous. We're top of the league, and have suffered one domestic loss this season.

Rangers may be a 3rd division club, but I think we all know they're not a 3rd division team. Their wage budget still dwarfs ours, and they're still the 2nd biggest club in the country.

That team would finish mid-level SPL I reckon, and if we'd gone to Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Killie or Inverness in the cup and lost 2-0 I'd be disappointed, but not to the extent of some on here.

They may be a shadow of the team they once were but they'd still do well enough against most SPL sides.

Seriously? They are abonimable and have been lucky to get some of the results they've had in the third division. The pre-match chat and tactics from McCall for these games have been ridiculous and he can fuck off if he expects me to go to them while he's there.

Had the feeling that we had lost this in the build up with the manager's comments and didn't see much to change my view.Team looked like rabbits caught in the headlights on the big stage - not for the first time either. Need a drastic change of mindset when going into the bigger games. More positivity might just have won us a Scottish Cup last year, kept us in European competition and got us into the last eight of the League cup. Still, onwards and upwards. Will be interesting to see how we react on Saturday.

No doubt, but the reaction that we're seeing towards McCall is fucking ridiculous. We're top of the league, and have suffered one domestic loss this season.

Rangers may be a 3rd division club, but I think we all know they're not a 3rd division team. Their wage budget still dwarfs ours, and they're still the 2nd biggest club in the country.

That team would finish mid-level SPL I reckon, and if we'd gone to Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Killie or Inverness in the cup and lost 2-0 I'd be disappointed, but not to the extent of some on here.

Their wage bill is so high as the only way to tempt even average players to the 3rd division is by offering stupid money.

Their wage bill does not make them a quality team.

The only surprising thing is that people are surprised.

Rangers could field their U-12s and McCall would still find a way to talk them up as favourites. And I don't want to hear this "what he says to the players is different from what he says to the media" bollocks again.