Rangers V Motherwell

Bop

Well done Randolph, several good saves and stopped a pumping, can hold his head high.

The rest were fucking gutless and I include you McCall. Sevco players might earn more etc. but Queen of the South's boys that went there earn a fraction of what our boys did but went there and showed some bottle and had a go.

I don't believe we lied down, I believe McCall is simply a fucking shitebag when it comes to playing them(both) and the win against Celtic a few years ago was nothing but a fluke.

Tonight proved for me we have to get back to our best starting eleven, Cummins & Kerr dropped to the bench Hately at right back and Ramsden and Hutchy as centre backs. The midfield is not the same without Jenno but why not give Carswell an extended run to see if he can do the Jenno role, either way the starting eleven tonight is not capable of keeping a clean sheet.

Yes Humphrey was pish. He usually is against a reasonable full back. Hately in midfield needs to be looked at too and young Cummins is struggling in defence and Kerr aint much better. Apart from that we were absolutely shite and a performance like that on saturday and it could be 5 or worse. I have to say i saw this coming after our gutless last 7 minutes at Pittodrie and ANY team who puts Cummins and Kerr under a wee bit of preassure will result in goals. Stuart McCall must take resposibility for this shambolic showing and his inability to get us up for these games is alarming. WE BOTTLED IT!!! :wallbash:

The tactics were the same as the last two games. Pish but not because we are playing rangers.

A toiling kerr at right back. Hateley at cm. Humphrey man marking their left back. No left mid. Nicky mccall in a free role. Jobs for the bradford boys on the bench.

Anyone else think mccall is a bit thick?

No doubt, but the reaction that we're seeing towards McCall is fucking ridiculous. We're top of the league, and have suffered one domestic loss this season.

What about Pana and Levante? Poor performances because of a lack of belief. It is a managers job to instill confidence, His pre- match chat in these games is utter pish. Building up the opposition is a tactic that has not worked once.

He should have sent that Well team out tonight with every player having a Lee McCulloch never say die attitude. NOT ONE of the Well players showed any belief at all. Almost forgivable if it is a one off but it happens every time we play this mob.

Did you see some of the young boys (and I mean boys) coming on for Rangers at the end? Total embarrasment very every Well player and the manager.

Chris humphrey is the most heartless, talentless shitebag ever to play for the well. The sooner the clown is gone from fir park the better.

Can't argue with that.

Bitterly disappointed that we failed to beat probably the worst h*n team I can remember. It was the draw none of us in the SPL wanted, and it looked like the players had the same mindset - in the 2nd half anyway. Just our luck to come out the hat when we did.

My head tells me the Zombies would probably have beaten 11 of the 12 SPL teams tonight, it was always going to be their BIG game. We lost the cup-tie, woop-di-doo, its a Mickey-Mouse cup anyway. We're over 30 places above the Zombies, and everyone likes us.

Now bring on the Beggarz :P

Yeah, that'll be it.

What about Pana and Levante? Poor performances because of a lack of belief. It is a managers job to instill confidence, His pre- match chat in these games is utter pish. Building up the opposition is a tactic that has not worked once.

He should have sent that Well team out tonight with every player having a Lee McCulloch never say die attitude. NOT ONE of the Well players showed any belief at all. Almost forgivable if it is a one off but it happens every time we play this mob.

Did you see some of the young boys (and I mean boys) coming on for Rangers at the end? Total embarrasment very every Well player and the manager.

Both of those sides were simply better than us.

I understand the frustration, but when a manager is leading a club like ours to third in the SPL I just don't think we can complain too much. Calling for his head, saying that he's thick and suchlike is ridiculous.

There's a shitload of knee jerking going on in this thread tonight.

Well done Randolph, several good saves and stopped a pumping, can hold his head high.

The rest were fucking gutless and I include you McCall. Sevco players might earn more etc. but Queen of the South's boys that went there earn a fraction of what our boys did but went there and showed some bottle and had a go.

I don't believe we lied down, I believe McCall is simply a fucking shitebag when it comes to playing them and the win against Celtic a few years ago was nothing but a fluke.

I AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT YOU SAY. Except for last bit. about him being shte Bag. Very disAappointed at the performancxe and a lot of the same problems as were apparent at Aberdxeen at the weekend (Shite defending) was there tonight. The manager needs to sort this out. Also not sure his pre match comments builds confidence. Emabarressed tonight.

Seriously, what did you expect? We play a 3rd division side who have struggled to get a draw away from home so far and who were beaten by QoS in the Challenge Cup at home last week. At the same time we are top of the SPL. Add into the mix that this was, without doubt, our best chance to win at Ibrox for over a decade, yet we still turned out the usual spineles and gormless display and lose 2-0.

So, what exactly should we be saying right now???

Iam fucking sick of this fucking third division team pish, they were not relegated down through the divisions they were put there for their misdimeanours.

I think that most SPL clubs would have got the same treatment it just happened it was us that had to endure it first.

A third division side with resourses and wage structure better than 99%. of the premier league, who have bought players and pay wages we can only dream about.

We were playing a third division team who could use their frustrations and sense of unjustice to motivate more than ever,

There is no one more gutted than me but i think a bit of perspective needs to be the order of the day,

The tactics were the same as the last two games. Pish but not because we are playing rangers.

A toiling kerr at right back. Hateley at cm. Humphrey man marking their left back. No left mid. Nicky mccall in a free role. Jobs for the bradford boys on the bench.

I'm totally coming round to your way of thinking. Abysmal managerial performance from McCall who obviously hasn't learned from previous disasters at Ibrox.

• Like 1

Tonight proved for me we have to get back to our best starting eleven, Cummins & Kerr dropped to the bench Hately at right back and Ramsden and Hutchy as centre backs. The midfield is not the same without Jenno but why not give Carswell an extended run to see if he can do the Jenno role, either way the starting eleven tonight is not capable of keeping a clean sheet.

Good first post. Agreed. Hateley miles away from cm would be a great start. Bit more radical maybe but I would not be averse to dropping Hammell for a game or two. Has made a few basic errors recently and is not really providing much going forward. Would maybe wake him up a bit and Francis Angol looks like a capable replacement.

The only saving grace McCall has is that it's the League Cup and nobody really gives a fuck about it. In hindsight, with our squad, it's a good thing we don't have the extra games to worry about.

The Rangers are fucking dire, but yet again we shite when McCulloch uses his strength and brute force. Humphrey is really getting on my tits, bin him and play Murphy on the right and it was his fault, TWICE, for the first goal, and I agree that Hateley needs to go back to right back.

Gutless, Spineless, Shit feart, and we were beaten before we took to the park. McCall wants to get his fucking act together going into these games. If The Zombies draw Utd/Hibs/Aberdeen away they'll getting an absolute doing.

Iam fucking sick of this fucking third division team pish, they were not relegated down through the divisions they were put there for their misdimeanours.

I think that most SPL clubs would have got the same treatment it just happened it was us that had to endure it first.

A third division side with resourses and wage structure better than 99%. of the premier league, who have bought players and pay wages we can only dream about.

We were playing a third division team who could use their frustrations and sense of unjustice to motivate more than ever,

There is no one more gutted than me but i think a bit of perspective needs to be the order of the day,

We were pish. Annan or Berwick would have given us a game tonigght. Our defence is absolute mince!!

What makes this even worse is that if they draw a Dundee Utd, Hearts or even Aberdeen in the next round then they will get absolutely humped. Our shower of shitebags couldn't rise to the challenge.

I have been saying that since the draw was made. Motherwell at Ibrox was the best possible draw Rangers could have had.

• Like 1

Good first post. Agreed. Hateley miles away from cm would be a great start. Bit more radical maybe but I would not be averse to dropping Hammell for a game or two. Has made a few basic errors recently and is not really providing much going forward. Would maybe wake him up a bit and Francis Angol looks like a capable replacement.

Agreed ZFA looked sharp and much more offensive when he came on. If he's a better LB than Hammell is debatable. But why not try attacking for a change....