Rangers V Motherwell

Bop

Wrong team. No question. Hateley should have been at RB and I would have started Ramsden.

100% bottled it. Lasley, Hammell, etc. are good players who can have great games but in these types of games, with a whole career of defeats behind them, I think there is a mental deficiency straight away.

Shambolic from management down to the players on the park. A lot of people let down by such a gutless and quite frankly pathetic performance.

• Like 3

That was fuckin embarrassing. I don't blame the players, the blame lies solely at MCCalls door.

It wasn't McCall who switched off at the corner and he didn't lose McCulloch in the six yard box. He also wasn't one of the five Motherwell players who failed to pick up Dean Shiels the only fucking player they had in the box when the ball came back in for the second.

McCall and the players are both to blame. Some of the performances were fucking shocking and they should all be having a fucking look at themselves. As I said Randolph would be the only player to get pass marks.

Pity the commentator didn't know the difference between Francis-Angol and Omar Daley even though they have different squad numbers not to mention totally different names.

Thats what really pissed me off tonight.

I found this bit of ignorant racism to be highly distasteful. A good night otherwise. Tsk tsk tsk....... evilgrin.gif

quote name='Well 4 Europe' timestamp='1348693613' post='362313']

It wasn't McCall who switched off at the corner and he didn't lose McCulloch in the six yard box. He also wasn't one of the five Motherwell players who failed to pick up Dean Shiels the only fucking player they had in the box when the ball came back in for the second.

McCall and the players are both to blame. Some of the performances were fucking shocking and they should all be having a fucking look at themselves. As I said Randolph would be the only player to get pass marks.

Motherwell-Chris-Humphrey-celeb_2707462.jpg

• Like 1

Totally embarassed by that like everyone else.

Was surprised by the starting 11 and think the manager has to take some responsibility for that.

Cummins was always gonna get bullied by McCulloch and he did. Kerr was never gonna be quick enough against Lee Wallace. Unfortunately Aird was even quicker.

Rangers weakness in defence is at right back yet we dont start Murphy on a huge pitch where he would have plenty space and Hately returned to type in the midfield berth with a poor display which was no great surprise.

That said, the players really have to look at themselves and ask how badly they wanted that tonight. It was obvious how up for that game Rangers would be. Our lot should have had the desire to match that but they didnt.

Hammell had probably the worst game I think I have ever seen him play and Humphrey caused their first goal and never wanted the ball after that.

Really disappointing to be out of the cup but the worst part is how much fuel and sense of entitlement it wil give the Orcs.

Time to ring the changes for Saturday.

Pity the commentator didn't know the difference between Francis-Angol and Omar Daley even though they have different squad numbers not to mention totally different names.

Thats what really pissed me off tonight.

It was when we brought on Florent Sinama-Pongolle I thought we were having a nightmare.

Think the general consensus is that , although defeat tonight was always a distinct possibility and not in the least unthinkable , the manner of the loss is just so hard to stomach .

Spineless , gutless , heartless , and every other kind of . . .less you can think of was applicable to that performance .

Yes Sevco were always going to be up for it under the circumstances , and no-one ever thought it was as simple as top of S.P.L. against 3rd div. cannon fodder .But to roll over and take it up the arse as easily as that was unacceptable .

It's all fine saying people are over reacting to going out of the diddy cup , but that showing did not do justice to the efforts of the supporters who went to the game , and it is definitely a night to forget .

A big performance is owed now on Saturday against the other ugly sister , and a change of starting line - up and tactics required if we are to gain anything .

Onwards and Upwards .

What a total shambles of a performance.

No heart, no desire and no idea.

We were talked out of it before a ball was kicked and we contributed to it ourselves - Motherwell F.C.

Firstly the Club statement and then the managers pre-match assessments.

Totally scunnered!

• Like 1

And it's not Craig Levein who loses games on the pitch but ultimately it's his fault for the tactics and team preparation.

Same goes for McCall. Utter shite.

Havent read all the posts but has anyone mentioned the Thug McCullochs elbow in the 2nd half? Think it was Cummins that got it in the face. Should have been a straight red. Wouldnt have made much difference but think someone should "grass" him to the SFL.............

Like everyone else embarressed that gers team was awful tonight but there desire pushed them over our players! Ojaama to me dosnt look fit! We also need three men in the middle of the park asking lasley to do far to much running and covering the team has not looked solid any game I have seen them!

Although saying that I now know why the SPL has been so good with that rascist cheating scum out the league! Defo pen on ojaama and mculloch should have got sent off! Also a foul in the build up tithe second goal new team same bias refs! Oh well will enjoy the 3 years grace the spl has from them! Glad I stuck to my principle never to return to ibrox!