Rangers V Motherwell

Bop

St. Mirren were a lower league team at that point and beating them in a home match, while a decent result, isn't exactly reaching the dizzying heights.

Fergies team were being lauded as something special as well you know weeyin.

It was match of the day. It was on t.v. and was attended by 27000 plus fans.

The point was about mentality.

Fergies team were being lauded as something special as well you know weeyin.

It was match of the day. It was on t.v. and was attended by 27000 plus fans.

The point was about mentality.

It was, though, a terrible game of football. So bad, in fact, that they didn't show any highlights from the first half that evening.

While I enjoyed watching that stuff as a kid, I'm happy Scottish football has a wee bit more football involved and wee bit less knocking lumps out of each other. I enjoyed wee Tommy's team ripping Rangers to pieces much more than that St. Mirren game.

Sorry to resurrect this thread, and memories of this game, but..

Was just watching SSN talk about Robin van persies elbow yesterday, and it reminded me of lee mccullochs elbow on cummins. Just had a look and it didn't make the bbc highlights, but I saw it on the recording of the live coverage and it was a shocker! Looked round 1st.

Given some of the "trial by tv" cases I've seen over the last couple of seasons it's amazing that one was let go!!

Campbell Ogilvie agreed to ignore it if Charles Green brought their biscuits for their cosy chat.....

But it is a serious point you make. Did they scrap that Compliance Officer or is it just my perception that there appears to be much fewer charges being levied this season?

But it is a serious point you make. Did they scrap that Compliance Officer or is it just my perception that there appears to be much fewer charges being levied this season?

Perhaps the league cup is different? But it's still SFA refs?

There does appear to have been less this season, although perhaps there were spells last season where there were too many. Many for trivial things like rude hand gestures or the likes. (higdon) or getting punched (Jennings).

Perhaps the league cup is different? But it's still SFA refs?

There does appear to have been less this season, although perhaps there were spells last season where there were too many. Many for trivial things like rude hand gestures or the likes. (higdon) or getting punched (Jennings).

Just The Rangers being involved that is different.