Rangers V Motherwell

Bop

Never looked up for it tonight. A few slack passes, sloppy defending and no real dig.They grew in confidence after the first goal which came from us giving possesion away, and then we went to sleep at another short corner. Need to pick up quick or we will slide.

You lot really are shite supporters. Seriously, who gives a fuck? Kinda hope we see a third, just so some of the over confident fans realise we're no better than this bunch. We were utter gash tonight and frankly will never beat rangers. Now shut the fuck up about this game being so important, it's fucking not. It's no more important than the last. Celtic on Sunday. Reality check. We're not the best team in Scotland. We're far from it.

Fuck sake it's Motherwell evilgrin.gif

P.s. for those who don't get humour, this is a joke.

I am as distraught about this as anyone else, we were fucking gash in defence and up front. But we are good in midfield. Move on lads, chins up thumbup.gif . We're still top of the pile thumbup.gif

Your a fucking worse fan........... (the Celtic game is Saturday)

You lot really are shite supporters. Seriously, who gives a fuck? Kinda hope we see a third, just so some of the over confident fans realise we're no better than this bunch. We were utter gash tonight and frankly will never beat rangers. Now shut the fuck up about this game being so important, it's fucking not. It's no more important than the last. Celtic on Sunday. Reality check. We're not the best team in Scotland. We're far from it.

Fuck sake it's Motherwell evilgrin.gif

P.s. for those who don't get humour, this is a joke.

I am as distraught about this as anyone else, we were fucking gash in defence and up front. But we are good in midfield. Move on lads, chins up thumbup.gif . We're still top of the pile thumbup.gif

We were shite in midfield as well

I won't now be back at firpark untill that Rangers bastard McCall is gone.Oh aye and that Airdrie bastard Black as well.

Good riddance to you as well. Aye it would be the first time we sacked a manager when top of the league.

This isn't just McCall, as I've said McCall hasn't been our Manager for the last 10 or 15 years has he?

So get a fucking grip will you.

• Like 1

This "McCall's happy his team won" chat is dire. By that logic, you're all thinking we're going to go pump Celtic this weekend as that's what Rangers fans will want? Chronic chat.

That was an embarrassment of a performance. I'm ashamed of what I've just witnessed. The manager has to shoulder a lot of the blame. McCall's got a lot to prove when it comes to big games. However, we're also talking about players who are grown men and capable of thinking for themselves. They were cowardly tonight.

To suggest we lost because McCall wanted Rangers to win is moronic.

• Like 1

Humphrey should be dropped from a great height after that performance. I think he contributed more to Rangers going forward than half their team combined.

Fucking embarrassing performance. I sincerely hope McCall is going off like a nuclear bomb in the changing room after that.

• Like 2

Who'd have thought McCall's tactic of talking Rangers up before the match wouldn't have worked when it's been so successful in the past? The preperation for games against Rangers/The Rangers obviously hasn't changed despite them being a shadow of the team they were.

Utter shite McCall.

As a regular at Galaback and Fir Park I would say we would have struggled against Annan tonight. Some poor tactics tonight. Hateley should have been moved to right back after 10 mins to mention just one.

Hateley should only be at right back. Eventually moved him there against Dundee and we came back into it. Why Black (don't forget he is part of the management ) and McCall think he is mobile enough for midfield is baffling. Dissapointed with lack of desire tonight.