Rangers V Motherwell

Bop

I am actually struggling to find a more gutless and inept performance by a whole Motherwell team in my life. Usually one or two players are in the firing line but the whole team including the worst shitebag oscar for Stuart McCall in the build up and post match interview and the bewildering statment from the board of which I have still to fathom out why it was put out and what it means...an incredibly disappointing performance..I think I might have nightmares about zombies tonight..!!

Glad I am holidaying in Northumbria where there was no access to BBC Scotland.

Should any of us say we are really surprised by the outcome. Rangers at Ibrox was good for a nice little earner and nothing else. It was a lose lose situation and that is how it turned out.

I genuinely feel sorry for the 1000 or so fans that went into the bearpit and witnessed an inept performance. I hope that for once McCall had a good go at the players and had a look in the mirror himself. Talking up Rangers was tire some when they had a good squad..

That said it IS ash1te competition and some of the posts on here are a fucking disgrace given we are top of the table and unbeaten in 7 league games. Calm down to a panic FFS. There is even one poster threatening not to go to games until McCall leaves. GOOD - hope he keeps his word and gives the rest if us peace!!

Glad I am holidaying in Northumbria where there was no access to BBC Scotland.

Should any of us say we are really surprised by the outcome. Rangers at Ibrox was good for a nice little earner and nothing else. It was a lose lose situation and that is how it turned out.

I genuinely feel sorry for the 1000 or so fans that went into the bearpit and witnessed an inept performance. I hope that for once McCall had a good go at the players and had a look in the mirror himself. Talking up Rangers was tire some when they had a good squad..

That said it IS ash1te competition and some of the posts on here are a fucking disgrace given we are top of the table and unbeaten in 7 league games. Calm down to a panic FFS. There is even one poster threatening not to go to games until McCall leaves. GOOD - hope he keeps his word and gives the rest if us peace!!

That's the whole fucking point, we could be top pf the l;eague and in the Champions league group stages and we'd still lose to a fucking Rangers team that cant beat Peterhead, or Berwick, or fucking Annan. A Rangers team that cant get past the quarter finals of a cup only for lower division teams, but can still horse the top team in the country. There is something far wrong at Fir Park when we cant even put on a show against that lot, and the fact that we haven't done so since, as the BBC told us at every chance they got tonight, Owen Coyle was our main striker.

• Like 1

Your a right ugly bastard then..:whistling:

laugh.gif

I am beautiful

No matter what you say

Yes words won't bring me down

Oh no

I am beautiful

In every single way

Yes words can't bring me down

Oh no

So don't you bring me down today

Oh, oh

Don't you bring me down today

Don't you bring me down, ooh

Today

ph34r.gif

• Like 1

What a total shambles of a performance.

No heart, no desire and no idea.

We were talked out of it before a ball was kicked and we contributed to it ourselves - Motherwell F.C.

Firstly the Club statement and then the managers pre-match assessments.

Totally scunnered!

+2 took my son tonight against my better judgement management and players have a lot to answer for

Yes, it was disappointing tonight. We didn't turn up, didn't get the breaks and in the end lost the chance to get a monkey off our backs.

It's just another disappointment in a great big row of disappointments.

But we'll fight back. We will still be the supporters of the best wee team in the world (to us, anyway).

"Claret and Amber colours true, far ahead of green and blue"

'Mon the 'Well

What exactly is the point of that statement? Load of brown-nosing nonsense.

Totally in-keeping with the inferiority complex Motherwell F.C have demonstrated so well when it comes to the old firm for years on the pitch. Has just seemed to me for as long as i can remember that the players don't believe that they have any right to be beating them, a view that has filtered down right from the very top.

Have a feeling this will continue on Wednesday night and the 'well will come home empty handed, really, really hope I'm wrong mind you...

They're a bunch of uninterested journeymen and young boys who have looked average against guys playing for £40 petrol money, hope the players don't freeze come kick off and instead get torn right into the fuckers from the get go.

Hate to say i told you so....

Totally spineless, cowardly and embarrassing performance from nearly the whole team. Never been as ashamed of "my" team in all my life.

Some things never change, Motherwell v Rangers is one of these things. Honestly has me wondering what is the fucking point following a team when they're just going to go out and lie down to shite like that.

There's not one positive to be taken from that shambles and there's no excuses for it, they shat it before a ball had even been kicked, laid down to them and paid the penalty.

If Rangers draw any half decent SPL side that is willing to have a go at them they'll get a going over but i wont be reveling in it, it will only serve to highlight how pathetic some attitudes at our club are.

Cant complain about that tonight. Switched off defensively twice and never looke delivery getting back in to it after 1st goal. Made even worse by the fact that we looked like we could get in about them in the first half and do some damage.

The game turned because of confidence. Rangers took the lead, got their tails up and played with a swagger, meanwhile we reverted to type and shat the bed after conceding at Ibrox. Wile our device is still a very young one, they shouldn't be constantly caught out lie, that. Lessons from Sunday weren't learned and this time we didn't react.

McCall said in presser after that the individual battles were lost and implied that wholesale changes may be implemented for Celtic, which may be a dangerous game to play. While the side that crashed and burned tonight were poor, it's the same side that has kept us top of the SPL after 7 games. Tinkering may be needed to give the players a toe in the hole, but Celtic at home may not be best time to do that, just as a reaction.

Disappointed but not surprised in the result. Barring another cup draw, it will be a few years before it happens a game, which is some kind of solace.

Bring on Saturday.

Deflect! Deflect!! Deflect!!!

So lightweight it is unbelievable.

Humphrey nevera wins any ball in the air, even when it is harder to lose out, and is shit scared of any tackle you can actually see him pretending like he got caught short footed so he doesn't need to go for them. Embarrassing.

Good skill from him on occasion and he'll set up some goals but if he isn't doing that he is MIA. Total liability at times.

I haven't read all the posts from the game tonight, but from what i have read its the players getting the stick! Why ?

This display rests with Stuart McCall, I'm a fan of What he's done, however, who didn't know that Sevco we're gona play their hearts out tonight to prove whatever point that it is they think they need to prove! ( you cheated end of ! )

As usual its an utter disgraceful performance against an almost under 21's team.

I've seen us been hummped in cup finals and what not, but never ever been so angry about the manner of a defeat tonight. I bet he's got the team well pumped for the Celtic game

Disgrace Utter DISGRACE! ! ! !

Really poor performance tonight. Too many slack passes, lack of imagination going forward and yet again piss poor defending of a crossed ball! We look so slow and predictable when we try and play through the middle. Thought Law had his worst game for us tonight unfortunately. Hopefully this is the right good boot up the arse we needed before we play Celtic.

Can anyone tell me if we actually had a shot on target..?? or a cross/corner that actually went into the middle of the penalty box..??

Hateleys shot in the first half. Ojamma had one in the 2nd.

That was it.