Rangers V Motherwell

Bop

I don't think I've ever been as nervous about and desperate to win a League Cup 3rd Round game in all my days as this one. Hope to God we go about our business in the proper manner, give them absolutey nothing and come away with the win. Nothing less is acceptable.

Was just about to say the same, haven't been this nervous about any match since the cup final. If it goes to pens I don't think I'll be able to handle it :lol:

Was going to make a post about how fucking desperate we all are for Motherwell to do these c***s tonight but I don't think I could put it in words just how much it'd mean! We've had some sore results in the past few years, but a win tonight would far outweigh the previous doings we've had.

Come on Motherwell!

I don't think I've ever been as nervous about and desperate to win a League Cup 3rd Round game in all my days as this one. Hope to God we go about our business in the proper manner, give them absolutey nothing and come away with the win. Nothing less is acceptable.

I was saying the same thing to my mate earlier,

Feels like its Sevco Vs Scottish football and we're representing! All eyes are on us, and the level of expectency is huge just now.

although I'm very confident that the team can go out and do the business without much fuss.

'Mon the 'Well :notworthy:

My Gers mate has been telling me how PISH they are just now and Montrose should've been 2 up against them on saturday. Sorry folks but i dont have a good feeling about this game. I was at Pittodrie and our defence was cack. We dont do winning at Ibrox. <_ . if im wrong i be delighted to come on here tonight jubilant. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_thumbup.gif" alt=":thumbup:">