• Shaun Hutchinson
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Tom Hateley
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

Higdon for me. Brilliant today. Everything up to him stuck, good lay offs and passes and he lead the line brilliantly. Another goal as well, anybody who still doubts him is a fucking moron.

However credit to Ojamaa who makes Higdon a better player as we saw last season with his intelligent running and support. A great shift from Henrik and was unlucky not to get a goal. Also Hateley who took a lot of stick last week was good in midfield and had two excellent corners for the 2nd and 3rd goals.

Higdon for me. Seemed to win the lions share of the ball that were directed towards him and gave away very few fouls in the process which is somthing new. hold up and link up play was good and he grabbed another goal to keep himself on top of the pile.

Was between Lasley Hately and Law for me. The midfield played pretty well throughout. Went for Hately in the end as its easily the best performance Ive seen him give at centre mid. Disciplined performance and kept it simple allowing Lasley to play his own game. More of the same please Tam.

Watched the game in a pub in Blackpool surrounded by dozens of Liverpool and Man U fans watching the other game on all the other tellies. I was the only one in the pub facing the other way and watching the mighty well with no commentary. The English fans couldn't understand why a wee Scot was jumping up and down at what to them seemed the wrong times.

Higgy was great but I went for Henrik as m o m as I thought he had his best game for a long time.