Things You Hate About Rangers

GazzyB

The fact that they are so ingrained in the hierarchy of Scottish football that when they died instead of being put to the sword everyone bent over backwards to keep them alive. After failing to install them into the top leagues due to a furious backlash from fans they then install them into the bottom league even though they never had a license or 3 years worth of audited accounts. Every step of the way Scottish football has broken it's own rules and made itself a laughing stock just to keep this ugly cesspit of a club alive & the best thing about it is their fans are so bloody stupid they keep saying Scottish football has done everything to kill them off & kicking them when they are down.

I think you would be hard pushed to find anyone on here who likes anything about them.

• Like 4

Just had to endure 2 days at work with 4 of the most bigoted, gloating, glory-hunting, orc h*n cnuts I have ever had the (dis)pleasure of knowing. 1 of them I've known for nearly 20 years and I used to think he was an OK guy. Unfortunately he has now shown his true colours so he can fcuk off along with the rest of them.

Was talking to one at work yesterday and the discussion ended up about them being bigots, i swear on my kids life his exact words were "I know i'm a bigot and i hate darkies too, fuck them all 'cause we are the people", that just sums them up, disgusting creatures that are driven by religious and racial hatred.

what did you say to that? Or was there any point in taking it further?