Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

What a long thread about nothing much really. I'm a season ticket holder in the POD who missed the first game and was hoping to make the rearranged match but discovered a pesky brain tumour had reappeared, guess what day the surgery is? Aye, the 7th, bugger. So, for everybody moaning on here, just remember it could be worse. Oh, updates from the usual suspects would be appreciated

All the best Colin hope all goes well

Had actually booked a couple of hours off work ages ago to go to this....and getting that was a struggle. Half a day back now and doubt I'll get it changed to the Tuesday. Doubt I'll even ask. Just adds more fuel to my 'getting scunnered' frame of mind.

Dundee at home on the Weds I trust?

• 2 weeks later...

A reminder for fans in possession of a ‘Match Abandoned’ voucher that it should be used to enter the re-arranged match this Wednesday night.

Entry for this game will be by Match Abandoned Voucher, pay at the turnstiles or by tickets purchased at the ticket office.

If you weren’t able to attend the original match or weren’t in the ground at the time of the abandonment, then you can use Voucher 5 to enter the re-arranged.

2012/13 season ticket holders who were at the match but did not take a voucher will gain entry but only by contacting the club prior to the match and, ideally, not on the day of the game as the ticket office will obviously be very busy as no voucher from Season Ticket will be used.

Does anyone know if Hutch is going to be fit for this game? Could be crucial, don't fancy Ramsden and Cummins to get much joy from Daly.

Watching Utd v Celtic and there tactic is pretty obvious. Long ball to him. Mackay-Steven will prob start aswell as came off the bench today again.

Should be an decent open game I think.

They were pretty gash today against Celtic, yet from 2-0 down in the 88th minute ended up somehow snatching a draw. Fair play to them for not giving up and getting there reward which sadly will probably give them a boost for Wednesday.

Even more worrying was that Gary Mackay-Steven came on and scored so will probably start against us.

Would be fairly happy with a draw to be honest, especially if we could beat Dundee on Saturday. Seven points in a week would be pretty good going, easier said than done right enough.

I was amazed to see Utd managed a point today as when I last checked they were 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go!

I was hoping they would be comprehensively beaten thus depletwing their confidence for Wednesday.....

Shows that Celtic aren't that invincible. Except againt us!

Would take a point to be honest. Provided we then beat Dundee of course. Anything less than 3 points from.the next 2 games would be a really poor haul.