Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

That's all very well and good... If you're a home fan.

Very true!

I wouldn't grudge folk bringing a mate with the voucher, especially if it's someone who wouldn't or couldn't otherwise go, but might come along for free. I'll offer my voucher to a couple of non Motherwell supporting mates.

I'd also completely understand any utd fan who can't come or doesn't want to come to rearranged game, and would rather have their £23 back.

Unfortunately MFC have to rely on honesty from the rest I suppose.

Blame can certainly not be attached to Motherwell FC if Scottish Power have powered down the grid, but surely to fuck Motherwell should have known about the potential for it to happen? If not, then Scottish Power should be reimbursing MFC for the inconvenience.

MJC is right about one thing though, Fir Park is a shit hole and sooner rather than later the POD and East stands won't have a safety certificate in place leaving only the Cooper and South Stands open. That's unless MFC spend millions of £££ redeveloping the two of them of course...

The College is just three years old and it had no power either on Saturday.

Rescheduled for Wednesday November 7 at 7.45pm.

I tried to mail the club there just for a wee bit of clarification, but the mail bounced. I'm guessing because I use gmail. Anyway, I read the article on the club website on the rearranged game and it says. . . . .

"Please note that entry for this game will be by Match Abandoned Voucher only, pay at the turnstiles or by tickets purchased at the ticket office."

Doesn't mention season tickets holders who were advised NOT to collect a match abandoned voucher.

I know it'll just be a minor oversight, but with mfc . . . . . . .

Doesn't mention season tickets holders who were advised NOT to collect a match abandoned voucher.

I know it'll just be a minor oversight, but with mfc . . . . . . .

Were they? I honestly never heard an announcement saying season ticket holders should not pick one up. Maybe I wasn't listening, or maybe the tannoy was just shite when that part went out, but the only thing I remember hearing was all spectators should collect a match abandoned voucher at the exit

Had an argument with a steward who refused me vouchers as I told him I had season tickets, and the other senior steward shouted over that it was only those who paid in who were to get them, the PA hadn't mentioned any groups in specific, it was no time to discuss it with a 1000 ish folk surging thru the tunnel behind us,

So was disappointed that yet another MFC announcement in the website yet again doesn't clarify it

Guess Wendy's time will just get wasted answering individual queries

Were they? I honestly never heard an announcement saying season ticket holders should not pick one up. Maybe I wasn't listening, or maybe the tannoy was just shite when that part went out, but the only thing I remember hearing was all spectators should collect a match abandoned voucher at the exit

It was the guys dishing out the tickets that were shouting this. Sure it was mentioned earlier in the thread as well.

So yeah, they were. Quite clearly, multiple times.

Could someone who doesn't have gmail check with the club please?

As per the web page and the PA announcement, everyone will need a match abandoned voucher, or a newly purchased single match ticket or PATG, I have been offered a ticket as they are aware some stewards issued the wrong info, particularly the pair of numpties in the Cooper who refused me and many other season ticket holders, vouchers

Same goes for the East Stand. The message was pretty clear that only non-season ticket holders should take vouchers so I expect there will be quite a number of unhappy campers over here too.

I believe many will have looked to the re-arranged Hibs game only a few months ago and considered that the arrangements put in place would be the basis of what would happen this time. This appeared to be immediately re-inforced by the message given by stewards.

Checked the web site again, and it does indeed suggest that entry will be via the voucher, but I can't believe for a minute that the club won't clarify this and season ticket holders will use a voucher in their books.

I was amongst the first group to leave the East and even at that stage the stewards were saying that season ticket holders did not need a voucher for the rearraged game.

As it turns out, I'll be away on the 7th, but I certainly wouldn't be chuffed if I was told I needed to pay.

MON RA DOSSERS

Checked the web site again, and it does indeed suggest that entry will be via the voucher, but I can't believe for a minute that the club won't clarify this and season ticket holders will use a voucher in their books.

I was amongst the first group to leave the East and even at that stage the stewards were saying that season ticket holders did not need a voucher for the rearraged game.

As it turns out, I'll be away on the 7th, but I certainly wouldn't be chuffed if I was told I needed to pay.

MON RA DOSSERS

They have clarified it in an email in response to my query, I can't quote it on my phone but it was quite clear I will need a single match ticket issued as I don't have a voucher

It's possible they do not appreciate just how many season ticket holders were refused vouchers or indeed just told they didn't need them but unless ST holders query in advance it could lead to one all mighty SNAFU at the turnstyles, if enough query it they may realise the scale of the problem and act if required