• Simon Ramsden
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

I always thought his only weakness was against penalty kicks. In his first two seasons (not counting shoot out against Hibs where I think he saved one) the only one saved was Ross McCormack's in a friendly. In rhe vast majority of kicks he always seemed to go the wrong way.

I believe that might be his third this season.....St Johnstone, ICT, and Celtic. Unless I'm mistaken.

Now the complete goalkeeper in my eyes and our only true excellent player.

The guy deserves his move. Just a shame we won't really cash in on it.

Should be a clean sweep of votes and man love for big Darren . Enjoy the next couple of months watching him in our colours , as

I doubt we will see another keeper of his quality donning them for a very long time

Just noticed someone has voted Hateley ahead of him , We're all entitled to our opinion but wtf ! Is Hateleys da a member of these forums or what ?!!

Best goalkeeper I've ever seen in a Motherwell jersey...

First and last post tonight but I would say he's second to Keith McRae and I'm not the the first to be decked off by getting pumped by soap dodging, tatty howkin, smelly, scum, retard bar stewards that jump on trains and buses to local towns:)) feck them as much as the other wank bags

Brown didn't even spot Randolph. He was a recommendation from Christian Dailly. I struggle to fathom why we haven't received a bid for him.

Fair doos but I don't think we can discount wee Broon's role in things. He would have had to have met with him and give him the big sell etc.

Broon will likely make a cheeky play for him in January on a pre contract.

England bound though. Championship Club must be monitoring him especially after his International Cap. A keeper like that for literally hee haw. A steal.

Rando by an absolute mile. Stopped it being a cricket score. Nothing more needs to be said on that.

Special mention for Higdon, who put in a good shift today and was asked to do the impossible. He battled well against their defence however was completely isolated the full game. He was also one of the few who seemed fired up in the last 20 and was absolutely raging at the lack of urgency shown by his teammates.