santheman

Seein as no-one else has started one

Randolph

Hately Kerr Ramsden Hammell

Humphrey Carswell Lasley Law

Ojamma Higdon

Lets get back to what we're good at!!

Picked Kerr over Cummins as

a) Don't know if Cummins is still suspended and hasn't impressed me in the u20 games anyway

b) Kerr looked no too bad when he was switched there in the Hearts game.

Still not convinced by Ramsden but he's all we have in the way of an old head in central defence

Play a midfielder where a midfielder should be and a full back where a full back should be.

Two wide men who can both attack and defend(at least sometimes) when they have to and playing in front of full backs who can link up with them.

Someone up front with Higdon so he doesn't look like a concrete pillar stuck in the middle of the park. 2 balls across goal on Sunday 2 shots at goal, says it all really

• Like 1

I'm all for a change in formation on Friday night and would go with a 3-5-2!

Randolph

Kerr Cummins (If Hutchy isn't fit) Ramsden

Hateley Hammell (Two wing backs)

Lasley Carswell

Law

Higdon Ojamma

why not try and freshen things up a bit, try a new system. The extra protection at the back would hopefully keep that wee ned Griffiths quiet!

Same team as santheman for me, with the exception of Humphrey out and Daley in. Not ideal but worth a shot. I'd also be tempted to try Ojamaa wide right (also not ideal) with McHugh up front.

Gave up trying to predict the scores years ago but I think we'll lose.

Same team as santheman for me, with the exception of Humphrey out and Daley in. Not ideal but worth a shot. I'd also be tempted to try Ojamaa wide right (also not ideal) with McHugh up front.

Gave up trying to predict the scores years ago but I think we'll lose.

Gave some thought to that as well. Ojamma looks good down the right and as much as it will come as a surprise to some on here, I saw Daley having a cracker of a game and scoring a belter of a goal playing through the middle for the u20's against Accies.His hold up play was brilliant, always looking for the ball and McHugh probably had his best game in ages playing alongside him. Not saying he could replace Higdon or anything but if Ojamma was switched out right then Daley in the middle with Higdon might just work. You,ve then got McHugh/ Humphrey/Murphy on the bench as straight replacements if its not working.

Good god, I am unenthusiastic about this. If Hately plays at right back, I'll probably cheer up a bit, but I'm preparing to lose another millimetre or so of enamel grinding my teeth at his centre mid performance.

I'd go

Randolph

Hately Cummins Ramsden Hammell

Carswell

Daley Law Lasley Ojamaa

Higdon

Just for something slightly different. Oh, and as with santheman, full backs and midfielders in their bastarding positions would be nice.

Edit to add- 2-1 Hibs. Urgh.

• Like 1

Friday night football is good for me this time I would have missed the game if it was on saturday.

I'd go with:

randy

hateley kerr cummings hammell

humphrey lasley carswell law

mchugh Higdon

3-2 Motherwell got a feeling Grithths will score at least one

• Like 1

Our inability to keep a clean sheet (one all season in ALL competitions) is the biggest concern. Right now to win a game we need to score at least twice.....and as seen we can't always deliver that. I can see us doing that on Friday night though......but I can also see Hibs matching us.

2-2 Higdon and Ojamaa.

Manager Stuart McCall said: "Hutchie will be out for a couple of weeks. We'd be very delighted if he were available for the St Johnstone game the week after but I think that might even be pushing it too early.

"But he is certainly out on Friday night. Adam Cummins is free from his suspension so it's like for like, a centre-half back and a centre-half out."

I take it from that Cummins will be playing so no doubt will see Kerr at right back & Hately in midfield :dash2:

Let's hope McCall finally sees that Hately in midfield is not working and tries someting else. ( not holding my breath )

I'd go with Cummins and Ramsden at the back along with Hately and Hammell

I think we need to give Carswell a decent shot at filling Jenno's shoes in midfield. lasley and Law are in there along with one other.

Up front Higdon and OJ. I think OJ is due a goal or two.

3 - 0 'Well

Higdon, OJ and Law.

Three of our last four goals have come from Hateley's corners, over 30% of our goals in the SPL this season have come from Hateley's corners. Probably best just to leave him to it.

Really interesting stat that one. You can view that a couple of ways.

Considering that just under a third of our goals have come from his corners you could contest he's more than doing his bit.

You could also argue such a ratio illustrates just how important it is to not to waste set-pieces such as corners and given that importance he should be striving to better that ratio still, as the perception amongst many fans is that he tends to "waste" quite a fair number of corners.

Personally its one of my pet-hates, given the high percentage of goals that tend to come from set-pieces to see corners and free-kicks wasted so perhaps wasted opportunities to profit from them tends to stick in my mind more. Never really crossed my mind that someone else should take over those duties mind you.