Motherwell V Hibs

santheman

Fucking disgraceful result tonight.

Stevie O'Reilly yet again steals the limelight with some help from his fucktard linesman friends.

First half we played ok and were stringing the passes together pretty well, defo unlucky to be behind. 2nd half after a masterclass of a team talk from McCall we couldnt pass 5 yards, he changed the shape which to me played right into there hands.

Can someone who is on twitter tell Tom Hately to stop being a cock and reacting to the fans in the east stand. If he concentrated on his game rather than mouthing at the supporters who pay his wages then he might be better off. He actually shouted to a well fan to fuck right off after the guy shouted "Tam do that wee c**t Griffiths".

This is a shit way to end my 35th birthday.

Time up - McCall out!!!!!!!!

Nah but questions do need asked. However, I will concede that I don't relish him being at the coalface when it is time to rebuild an entire squad. For me he should move on in the summer.

2006-07 was the last rotter. We have been lucky to enjoy a good few seasons on the bounce. This could be our crap one again.....hopefully just one. Don't fear.....thanks to Dundee!

Officials got 3 decisions MASSIVELY wrong and TV replays proved it!!

Doesn't detract from the fact that if , no matter how pretty our football is at times , we dont convert chances into goals then we will never kill teams off.

Our formation was so much better tonight but it's goals that count!!

I haven't been to the games but have watched them on the TV,highlights etc. and listened to MFCTV commentary.

For what it's worth, I'm going to give my opinion.

It's time to ditch the golf clubs,

playstations,Xboxes,Twitter and Facebook.

It's time for extra fitness training,shooting practice, ball control etc.

The team's slow, they don't seem to be able to make space for themselves, or see players going into gaps.

Scotland's defence crap.

Motherwell's defence crap.

Anybody notice a common denominator.

Coach Kenny Black

I really think some of the player's look unfit.

We are going through a bad patch - no doubt about it. But those that are calling for McCalls head need to get a grip.

We had a fair amount of possession, missed a penalty, had a goal not given, 1, possibly 2, penalties given against us unfairly. Yes, I agree that one or two of his decisions appear strange at times, but how do we know that Henrik wasn't injured for a start?

The centre back pairing had a disaster tonight, Hateley was pish, murphys drawers were full every time that wank Clancy looked at him and Higdon should have been more ruthless with his chances.

I'd like to see McCall start to play his best team, not his best players in positions that don't suit them just to get them in the 11. I never seen the Hearts match, but by all accounts Carswell was excellent, so where was he tonight? Law is wasted in the middle, Murphy is pish out wide, so get Carswell in the team, Law on the left and either Murph up front or drop him altogether.

Another disappointing result and performance from us, although the match officials played a part on how the game panned out with some bad calls. There seems to be a lack of passion at the moment, similar to January last season when we were dire until Ojamaa kickstarted the season with some excellent performances.

I don't see how we're going to get out of this bad spell at the moment, thought the formation was correct but I think Carswell has to be given the opportunity in central midfield with Law pushed out to the left as there is a lack of fight in the middle of the park. Kerr was really poor and was beaten far too easily by Cairney for the first goal with Griffiths tearing him apart most of the night as well. Higdon was poor, could see from the start that the ref was not going to give him much chance to win balls in the air yet we still pumped long balls into him time after time. Didn't agree with Ojamaa going off as he seemed to be the only player that cared about the game and was unlucky in the final third a few times.

Never mind all that! EMBARRASSING! That's the only word to describe tonight. Not so much for most of the players but for that refereeing and his stand side assistant.

Steve O'Reilly should never be allowed to referee at Fir Park again. His prejudice shows from the start and he reacts to our criticism by picking on our players and penalising the team at every opportunity. TV shows his bias clearly and he cannot be allowed to get away with influencing a game by making decisions which are at best mistaken and at worst are downright incompetent.

He must be reported for this performance and the whole Jennings thing be dragged out again to show how he is influencing our games at Fir Park in particular.

Having said that our manager cannot be excused entirely for some awful tactics in the second half and for making substitutions which made no sense whatsoever. We had much of the game in the first half and were unlucky to be one down to a superb strike. Why we decided to change our tactics at half time is a mystery.

Tonight was a terrible performance from motherwell but the officials were worse. 3 big decisions they got wrong, the two penalties are never penalties and the goal is over the line, we werent just playing against hibs tonight we were playing against the officials aswell.

Some of the comments on here from motherwell fans are unbelievebale, how can any1 want mccall to get sacked when we lost big players in the summer and the only way of replacing them is by bringing the young boys through. The young boys need to learn and tonight they will learn alot. We have overachieved for 5-6 years and are due a bad season and maybe this might be it so us motherwell fans need to get realistic and look at the squad and stop expecting too much from the team coz we are one of the worst set of fans for being harsh on the team and management. It's a bad result but its motherwell we support and these things happen, thats why we are motherwell fans

That's just it Nellies,McCall has done fuck all to replace Jennings. And the 1 youngster with a chance of doing so (Carswell) doesn't get a chance. Its fucking pish,he's a shite manager,always has been.

Were lucky Dundee are in this league or we'd be in real bother. The prospect of losing 8 major players in the next 6 months makes me feel sick. I'm just praying there aren't another 8 30yo former Bradford reserves

• Like 5

Key points for me-

Refereeing was dreadful

That was not a 4-0 game (even although it was)

If Higdons not in scoring form then hes useless, tonight he was this

For me Murphy goes hiding, and I think his good games are few and far between. For me, we need to scrap this 2 wide players nonsense and get the middle and defence solid until confidence returns. Ojamma up on his own, he can work his arse off.

Im still totally behind McCall, I don't understand why folk want managers sacked everytime a team gets beat, but it is becoming frustrating at times. Taking Ojamma off when he did pi$$ed me off, and like others have mentioned I wouldn't be upset if Kenny Black done a runner. Failure follows the man.

What can you say? A bit of a shocker all round. However, all the folk yelling for McCall to go need to GTF. This is just about the first bad patch we've had since he took over, and considering the financial contraction we've had to endure over the summer, it's perhaps not surprising. I've actually thought for a good while now that we've been riding our luck - hugely - for the past four or five years (basically since McGhee left), and I think now we're seeing us drift back to where a team with our wage budget, transfer budget should be.

The thing that has really done us this season has been the failure to replace Jennings in the close season. Lasley and Law would usually be first names on the team sheet, but to me they really aren't a centre mid pairing. I really like Las, but he doesn't offer as much bite in the centre as Jennings did - when he was here, Las had licence to get further forward, which I think suited him. Giving him pretty much the entirety of the defensive responsibilities in the midfield doesn't really work.

I felt Higdon looked a bit behind the pace tonight. I really rate him, but he perhaps could do with a bit of time on the bench - he hasn't looked as sharp as he did last season and I think we could do with a bit of pace up front. For me, I'd stick Murphy and Ojamaa up front, with Law on the left, and Carswell/Hetherington through the middle. The alternative would be to put Law wide right, ditch Humph and put ZFA on the left - I've liked the look of him so far.

We really need to freshen things up - hopefully McCall will be able to strengthen in January.