Motherwell V Hibs

santheman

Not excusing him posing as Gunni Jonsson on Friday night but I don't think it's right to write Kerr off already. He was a stand out player in his first few games at right back. Problem is for youngsters, when you are first introduced to first team football, you are going to make mistakes and it's especially difficult at centre back, where said mistakes are far less forgiving.

Not excusing him posing as Gunni Jonsson on Friday night but I don't think it's right to write Kerr off already. He was a stand out player in his first few games at right back. Problem is for youngsters, when you are first introduced to first team football, you are going to make mistakes and it's especially difficult at centre back, where said mistakes are far less forgiving.

^^^ This.

Add the fact that there is no leader or organiser in the defence ( Craigan's main strength) and lack of consistency re team selection, due to injuries and suspensions, and it's not hard to see why the defence are having a torrid time.

The only reason he's the 4th official as well is likely because of his injury otherwise he'd be refereeing the match!!!

Can't see it being down to his injury as he'll have to be fit enough to fill in for the referee in the event of him getting injured just as Brines replaced him last week. Unfortunately it doesn't look as if it was the career threatening injury I'd hoped for.