The 'club 12' St Holder Poll

Steve Diggle

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be paying into the Dundee Fixture

• Aye
    • Naw
    • Can't afford full whack but if a bucket was there I'd throw in a cupola nuggets

Simple answer from me, afraid its a 'naw'.

The club get enough of my pennies.

Regardless, I would expect that two decent Euro games, and an almost 50/50 split at Ibrox earlier in the season, softened the blow of 7000 Rangers fans at Fir Park this season. (*2 if we got top 6)

I don't feel bad.

I can't make it tommorow, so no.

I'm afraid it would be a no anyway, charity begins at home, given the champions league ticket money, prize money, rangers game, they shouldn't need the money, plus, having bought a season ticket, been to the European games, cup game and some away games, I spend more than enough watching Motherwell.

I don't think Motherwell would let you in half price if your wages got cut.

I'm with the above posters. No from me as well. I put more than enough money into the Club and to be honest I'd rather see people get something for their money rather than just handing it over. Seems too easy and a bit lazy (not from the fans) imo.

Not a popular opinion but certainly my own. Buy a box in the official programme, buy a programme, food, 50/50 ticket at the game if you don't usually. Join the Well lotto. Open up a kid's membership for a friend's/your own kid for the Well Society. So many ways of doing it. I'd just like to see people get something for their money than just hand it over with nothing in return.

I'll still be doing it, as I committed to it in the summer and believe that after voicing support I should deliver on it

I am quite pissed off at the club, laying all the doom and gloom on the fans, getting us heavily involved in the decisions at the time, asking us for input and commitments to the likes of steelmenforever and then as soon as the TV money appeared back on the scene, all but cutting us off from involvement

where is the drive form the club for the club 12 game? :angry:

but, ill feelings aside, the club is still facing a loss this period, and its quite plain to see , financial troubles still at the door of Scottish football.

so i'll stick my cash in on Saturday and hope all the others that committed do likewise

EDIT PS wouldve preferred the game chat and club 12 money threads to stay apart

as I said in the original thread, with the loss still predicted this season, I'll be putting in as its something I agreed to do in the summer , but I would rather opt for a secure bucket donation than a turnstyle donation, and agree with anyones choice to opt in or out, or choose any other way of spending on the club

Instead of a bucket collection, why not take a old sheet round the park at half-time, like they did for charity collections, back in the fifties.

;):)

Give the club a donation - don't pay at the gate.

not many voted on this............how many actually paid in? not many i'd guess

club lost out here IMO by not having some buckets, inside or out

Dave - how do we do this? IMO the club have not communicated anything to the fans. Anyone who goes to the ticket office pre match will know its not quiet and think, why do i need to wait in this queue to donate? Then go and wait in another queue to get in?

It would have been so much easier if they had someone with a bucket inside or patrolling up and down the queue whilst folk are waiting to get in - or even had a specific turnstyle for ST holders, who wanted to flash their ST book and make a donation to get in

there are so many good ideas from people on here - but for whatever reason they never make MFC and if they do, the club dont execute them

Its over 3 months since the season started - we all knew this was Club 12 at home, why could the club not have come out with something???

This has been active since they knew they were getting promoted - its NOT difficult, but apparently we find a way to make it so!

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news/spl-fund.aspx

Dave - how do we do this?

Yes, I've been taken aback by both the lack of reaction from fans and just as importantly the club itself. At the end of this year we could be looking at a £300k loss.

Joe Wark the Legend and I just walked into the ticket office and handed over our donations and asked for them to be treated as such to ensure no VAT was paid. They were gratefully received, we were thanked and then we left for the Cooper.

one of the key asks from the clubs steelmen forever:

The Twelfth Match:

• Help the club achieve a crowd of 10,000 for the ‘Club Twelve’ fixture regardless of which club it is. We can work together to achieve this target as a symbol of strength in adversity.

• Bring along a friend and maybe even leave your season ticket behind for the day and, if you can afford it, think about paying in at the gate.

• Suggest ways to help the club achieve this.

followed by every penny counts and trust us

just another burst of energy from the club , cast aside for normal business

I've been trying to find the paypal donate button on the official site to pay my club 12 money, but it appears to have dropped of any visual page, guess if I criticise enough someone might respond from the club :whistling:

Joe Wark the Legend and I just walked into the ticket office and handed over our donations and asked for them to be treated as such to ensure no VAT was paid. They were gratefully received, we were thanked and then we left for the Cooper.

I'll admit I'm out of touch with UK laws these days, but that not illegal? Do you not have to be a registered charity to avoid VAT?