Inverness Away

Stuarty

Brilliant result, and great team spirit when Ojamaa scored his goal, was clear to see how delighted he and the boys were. Also good to see Higgy console their keeper after his blunder for the 5th.

Nicky Law was awesome today. One of the best midfielders we've had.

Seriously thought we would get beat today, never saw a scoreline like that coming. Our ability to punish teams has hurt us so hopefully that will give the players a massive lift. We had come off the rails and confidence was low so let's use it to kick on, hearts are surviving and barely anny more so lets put them to the sword next week. As for today plus pass marks for every player Randolph must have a bad attitude or be incredibly high maintenance as this can be the only reason he has not been snapped up the guy is a class above our level. Murphy finally is beginning to show the player he is and glimpses of what he could turn out to be, consistency is his problem but he has come good the last couple of weeks keep it goingmurph. Oj had a scrappy goal but more than deserved hope he now taps into that goal scoring vein again but not too bothered if he doesn't as his contribution, work rate and sheer dogged determination is an inspiration to any young player out there. Cummings made amends for his mistake at the ict goal so well done young man. Nicky law where have you been the last few weeks totally ran the show. Others made it a solid team performance but the few above stood out most for me.

Ict made it easy for us 1st half why butcher only put 1 man on humph I will never know as his pace is explosive and every other team in the Spl double up on him. Caley were a mile off the pace and we should have been out of sight by ht and as expected came out with fire in their bellies for the 2nd. What was to our credit was we held our discipline didn't panic weathered it only conceding 1 then the man to blame for that got us back to 2 in front again and they were clinically put to the sword.

Well done Motherwell

Ps didnt mention higgy as I'm one of the few that appreciates what he does every week.

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULL!!! I've just read my pre match post about hiding behind the sofa. Well i ended up jumping up and down on it. :lol::yahoo: An amazing result which really could've been a lot more. Marvellous performances from Law,Murphy and my old favourite Michael Higdon. :nod: . :D We went at them right from the start and blew them away. Great stuff.

Not long home. Reckoned somebody would be on the end of a shoeing from us, although, not today.

Scoring when you're on top is key and the difference of late and why we 've loitered around mid table rather than striking out near the top.

Great team performance and a platform to build on to take us towards the new year.

Content tonight.

Heard someone say Murphy done his hammy today any truth in this?

Looked more like a stumble when running near the end of the match. Did not look in any real distress and was sitting with the rest of the team at the end of game chat on the pitch. (I bet they were on the park because the gaffer could not be heard above Big Tel in the Inverness dressing room after bit of petulance to the Sky camaraman at the end of the game, (shoved the camera away)

Quality weekend. Made todays 3 hour drive down the road a bit better after last nights night out in Inverness. 5-1 in a game that could have alot more. Total credit to all the players and staff today, and not forgetting the very small band of 'Well fans who were there today. A real credit to those who managed to either go for the weekend or just came up today for the match.

Mon The 'Well!!! :drinks:

One of the most enjoyable and satisfying games I've seen in a while. The first half was about as good as it gets. We moved the ball clinically and Higdon played his role superbly. Murphy definitely drank his Red Bull as he played with wings. Thought Humphrey had a nice game too. Randolph was aggressive and made nice decisions with the ball, finding the open man regularly. From there, our transition from defense to offense was beautiful to watch. Great effort today, lads!