Motherwell V Hearts

santheman

Sundays result should have given the team plenty confidence , so hoping for a positive result to get our home form going .

Although they beat us last time at their place , I wasn't overly impressed with Hearts . Would love a clean sheet for a wee change , so goin for 2-0 'Well .

Our results at home this season have been piss poor, only 1 win (probably the worst record in the league?) and I bloody missed it!! I therefore haven't seen Motherwell win at Fir park since the last time we won at home which was the 5-1 game v St Johnstone back in April!!!

I reckon I might miss this one aswell due to the petrol pence that it will incur. The fact that it's a 12:30 ko and is on Sky might just swing it.

As long as we win though. Would probably settle for a point.

Maybe the big win against Inverness will help us break out of our home rut but I think one of the things affecting us this season has been the dismal attendances at Fir Park. Can't see too many coming out due to the recent weather, kick off time, poor home form and television coverage. Cue flat atmosphere in a virtually empty stadium, it can hardly be inspiring for the players when our numbers are so low.

Hearts away form has been poor for quite a long time and they very rarely win on the road but I think this one has a draw written all over it.

Hopefully we get a good performance but if we don't I can see some negative reaction from the support because it's getting to the point now where the home supporters need to see improvement. Even if you exclude Celtic, Panathinaikos and Levante it would still only be 1 win in 5 and that's £100 worth of football.

• Like 1

Maybe the big win against Inverness will help us break out of our home rut but I think one of the things affecting us this season has been the dismal attendances at Fir Park. Can't see too many coming out due to the recent weather, kick off time, poor home form and television coverage. Cue flat atmosphere in a virtually empty stadium, it can hardly be inspiring for the players when our numbers are so low.

Hearts away form has been poor for quite a long time and they very rarely win on the road but I think this one has a draw written all over it.

Hopefully we get a good performance but if we don't I can see some negative reaction from the support because it's getting to the point now where the home supporters need to see improvement. Even if you exclude Celtic, Panathinaikos and Levante it would still only be 1 win in 5 and that's £100 worth of football.

Haven't seen the attendance figures for ICT game anyone any ideas ?

I believe it was around 2990

So the 5-1 win had nothing to do with atmosphere ? I just think we are better at counter attacking and that usually happens away from home .Hence 4 away wins and 1 at home.

Our results at home this season have been piss poor, only 1 win (probably the worst record in the league?) and I bloody missed it!! I therefore haven't seen Motherwell win at Fir park since the last time we won at home which was the 5-1 game v St Johnstone back in April!!!

Me neither, Strange how the world runs, this time last year was exactly the same - we were cursing our home form and it suddenly clicked about January whilst doing OK away. Hopefully Saturday will be a slightly more premature clicking!