Aberdeen V Motherwell

Davie boy

You don't need a licence to listen to the radio though.

Sounds like we're absorbing a lot of pressure and looking to hit on the c

Summariser seems a bit partisan!

Come on Motherwell!!!!!

Tried to register with MFC tv earlier but email address highlighted. 'You must have an active email account to subscribe'........so doesn't recognise my email address??

pissed off at missing the coverage of the goal but delighted we got one

GOAL

Aberdeen 0-1 Motherwell (Murphy) Jamie Murphy scores a stunning 20-yard thunderbolt into the postage stamp corner of the goal to break the deadlock at Pittodrie

PS I'm no wrong :whistling:

Would have taken that before the game and at HT.......but with literally the last kick of the ball it's a win thrown away. McCall make any subs today? I know there wasn't a great deal of options on the bench.....more for running down the clock if the situation presented itself.

Didn't think we would win today and concerned about the replay as well. I take it this will be free for ST holders?

Another late goal costs us, just don't seem to have the bottle/nous to see these games out like we did last season.

On the plus side it sounds as though we didn't play too well and even though last minute goals hurt at least we're still in the cup. Should have Hutch and Randolph back for the replay as well.

Hopefully do these c***s in the replay.

• Like 1

1354381542[/url]' post='368349']

If I'd been told before the game, we'd go to Aberdeen without Randolph or Hutchinson and get a replay then I'd have taken it. Aye, disappointing to concede so late on, but looking at the big picture it's not too bad. Shows we can compete without our two most sellable assets...

Agree. Thought a tie would be a good result, although a bit deflating the way it happened. Not all doom and gloom, though as we're still in it. Heads up for the home replay!

Anyone notice that Arbroath stunned Celtic with a late equalizer at Celtic Park? Would have won too, if not for an own goal. Go on Red Lichties! cheers.gif

So unlucky not to come down the road with a win to round off a good day. Murph's strike was a worthy winner of any game its just a shame the defence couldn't keep their concentration for a few more minutes.

On a slightly negative note I think set pieces should be alternated from now on between Hateley and either Hammell or Law. At Pittodrie today and at Tannadice the other night the amount of times Hateley can't beat the first man is ridiculous and it's really a real waste.

Wee bit of an emotional rollercoaster.

Still seriously miffed at the rescheduling of the Scottish Cup games (maybe others were too with just over 6000 at it) and having to miss one of my favourite weekends of the season.

Was getting the odd text here and there from the old man and went from feeling ecstatic to absolutely gutted in the space of a few minutes.

After the disappointment lifted I've settled on being happy enough with a result I would gladly have taken beforehand. Perhaps even more so having discovered Hutch was absent along with Randy. Why was that incidentally? Suspension? Injury?

Selfishly I'm obviously chuffed I'll get to see us play in the Cup this year. I hope we might be beneficiaries of some Sky money though I fear Arbroath's last minute equaliser will have Sky all over that instead.

Still finely balanced and still could go either way but let's hope it's 3rd time lucky in getting the job done against them this season.

Standard of play from both teams today was absolutely rank and easily the worst I've seen this season. Thought Murphy's wonder strike had won it for us as they really didn't look like scoring (although they could and probably should have scored a few early on). Enjoyed my day despite the late goal and the atmosphere either side of the fence was a good laugh although I think the Salvation Army want their band back.