Mfc Former Players Fund Raiser

tommycoyne

Former players , from the70's onwards that are still with us, are having a doo before the Ross county game and I thought that if anyone, of my age or other , that was interested in having a signed proggie by all the fp's, would like one? Ill ask kirky lawson to go round the old team FP'S and get a signature! I suggest a £5 donation, which includes the proggie price, and if any of you want to suggest where the profits go, then batter in please! Ill see him tomorrow, give him enough money to buy progs, which they'll get free at the tables too and see what he thinks? Anyone interested? You can reply on this page or text me on 07801 973 898. I'm in larkhall but go to JD's before the game so can get found there. Ill donate to the most chosen charity on our behalf and stick a copy of the receipt on line and elsewhere as requested, any comments? We are the well:))

I'd be happy to chuck in if anyone has a paypal account to I could wire the money to? A fair few other overseas 'well fans should be interested too.

Edit: agree with Yabba, youth development ....