Players Who Are Not Commited

the fox

I would Of thought the players out of contract should be putting more effort in to secure new deals with Motherwell or elsewhere, not the opposite. Just one of those games.

I would not be surprised if some of those whose deals are up and played last night have moves agreed already yes i am cynical.

Going by this logic Jennings would never have played for Motherwell. If we signed Faddy on a 1 year deal would you be shouting for him to be dropped? Humphrey has been playing well of late, Randolph has never let us down, Nicky law is our best player, Jamie Murphy is our top scorer and Higdon is the 2nd top scorer in Scotland and is on course for 20+ goals this season so aye drop them and see where would be. By the same token we should tell McCall he cannae manage either because he hasn't signed a new deal.

The overreaction of a defeat which was our first in six games is absolutely unbelievable. This thread is just plain daft.

The overreaction of a defeat which was our first in six games is absolutely unbelievable. This thread is just plain daft.

mentioned on another thread, but i think the over reaction relates to home performances rather than overall performances

if only everyone could go to away games and see what they are missing!!

I've actually resigned myself to the fact that we're going to struggle at home for the rest of the season as its obvious most teams know how to nullify us and we just cannot unlock a packed defence and midfield.

Whether the playets are just not good enough or the tactics are wrong or a combination of both I dont know,but the longer it goes on the more threads like this will appear which will do us no good in the long term.I know its frusttating but we just have to keep on supporting the team and the manager otherwise apathy sets in and we start arguing amongst ourselves and that soon transfers itself onto the team.