Matchday Programme Goes Digital

weeyin

Noticed the advert in the paper programme the other night.

Can't remember the exact price but it seemed like a good value for the season - although perhaps that was only for the remainder of this season?

Given print deadlines most news articles are potentially yesterday's news by the time the programme actually gets to the point where its on sale but there is plenty interesting reading in the proggy these days that I think would make a digital copy attractive to 'Well fans far from Fir Park.

Noticed the advert in the paper programme the other night.

Can't remember the exact price but it seemed like a good value for the season - although perhaps that was only for the remainder of this season?

Given print deadlines most news articles are potentially yesterday's news by the time the programme actually gets to the point where its on sale but there is plenty interesting reading in the proggy these days that I think would make a digital copy attractive to 'Well fans far from Fir Park.

:nod: i think this is a great idea!

It flashed up briefly for me when I installed the app and haven't seen it since.

It flashes up briefly every time you go back to the Library page from reading a programme, too. I was able to tap it once before it disappeared and it said the club didn't have a season pass option yet… might just take them a few days to set it up for a new club, I guess.

BTW, for anyone who's swithering, there are currently four programmes available and one of them's free (the Dundee Utd game in November), so you can download that and see how you like it.

Can't see yesterday's prog yet.

Picked up the paper copy at the game due to the Phil tribute. Would get the digi version too. But it doesn't seem to be available via the app

Killie programme available for download today.

• 3 weeks later...

Not 'Flow's fault - it's the company offering the service.

Their email address is enquiries@matchdaydigital.co.uk if anybody wants to suggest alternative platforms (although I'd be surprised if they weren't working on that already as it would increase their market)