• Tom Hateley
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Adam Cummins
    • Bob McHugh
    • Stuart Carswell

Top 'team' performance. I only made the second half (didn't want to crow 'em, so prayed for no more goals in second half). Sponsors man of the match announced with 75 minutes on the clock said it all...

"Kau mu tagasi tasku" to Mark Reynolds as he took his bow I'll bet.

Would have given it to Jamie Murphy if he had scored the penalty. Three goals and an assist? I think that ought to get you the man of the match award.

Two goals and an assist though? That ought to get you the man of the match award as well, except you have to give it to Ojamaa. So Ojamaa it is. First player to get a second man of the match award from me this season.

Sadly it looks at least one of the two won't be here for much longer.

Sadly it looks at least one of the two won't be here for much longer.

I agree it's sad (although we always seem to cope with departures). From a purely selfish, financial perspective, though, it's good to see potential targets hitting top form around the transfer window and possibly bump up their price!

• Like 1

I always wondered about the purpose of Null Vote as it just skews the percentages and you can just click on Show Results.

"Null Vote" should be used as a vote for "No-one, they were all pish", it records the abstention and shows how many people felt that way. "Show Results" should be used by those who aren't in a position to vote but would like to see the results of the poll.