• Chris Humphrey
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Adam Cummins
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

murphy and randolph were the only two who played for the 90 minutes.

going for jamie. some great touches, a good goal and unlucky to have one cleared off the line. you have wonder what he would have done for us over the past couple of seasons had he been played through the middle or on the right rather than being handicapped playing on his weaker side.

Humphrey for me, a constant threat and the source of almost all our corners as well as setting up the first. If we could only take advantage of corner situations...!

Might be a good time halfway through the season for the admins to release the current MoM standings?

• Like 1

Murphy , we are going to miss a player that puts a full shift in every week, even when played out of position

Too many happy to give plaudits for individuals who stand with hands on hips for much of the

Match before realising there's a game on

There are quite a few who don't appreciate the work Higdon does , apart from score goals .

Very true. But he was never the best player on the pitch yesterday. Strange seeing Humphrey getting the nod as I felt his inclusion made us one-dimensional and kept Ojamaa and Murphy quieter and made us a weaker team than Wednesday but all that said he probably was our best player. So I'm going for him too.