Celtic Vs Motherwell

Dave87

in the morning papers Celtic will be linked with Randolph,Hutchinson,Law,Humphrey + Ojamaa. McCall will tell us that if celtic play with 4 men and score 4 own goals then if we play the game of our lives and get all the luck the world has ever seen then we might make it competetive. And we should feel privileged to share a park with Celtic

Celtic will win 4-0 after our usual gutless shitebag old firm performance

McCall will tell us it was a privilege to share a park with them and no-one in scotland could hold a candle to them (even tho every other team in the SPL has beat them this season) then we will head to the "winter break"

• Like 3

in the morning papers Celtic will be linked with Randolph,Hutchinson,Law,Humphrey + Ojamaa. McCall will tell us that if celtic play with 4 men and score 4 own goals then if we play the game of our lives and get all the luck the world has ever seen then we might make it competetive. And we should feel privileged to share a park with Celtic

Celtic will win 4-0 after our usual gutless shitebag old firm performance

McCall will tell us it was a privilege to share a park with them and no-one in scotland could hold a candle to them (even tho every other team in the SPL has beat them this season) then we will head to the "winter break"

All that will happen, you c***s will go into mental, demand McCalls head, decide we are getting relegated& nae c***s fixed the paint on the steps. We will then win the next 2 games going clear in 2nd and the world will be ok again.

• Like 1

Yep, time to change it when playing Celtic. We are poor at the back at the best of times so go with the team that defeated Aberdeen or the way we ended up playing on Saturday, 3-2-1-4. Who cares if we get a humping (we usually do anyway) as the winter break is coming up and all will be forgotten in a few weeks time.

Would love to see us line up with a real attacking formation rather than a 4-5-1.

Would love to be a Well player tomorrow. What an insentive, beating the terrorist supporting pikeys in their own trailer park ............... I'd be bursting a gut, playing out of my skin to put one over on them.

Come on Motherwell, if you roll up your sleeves and have a right good go then who knows. its better to have fought and lost than not have fought at all.

• Like 1

After last years shite at the turnstyles and then having to sit right next to smelly fuckers during the game while nothing was done about them abusing our disabled supporters, me and my mates vowed never to return to that shitehole . So our £25 quid ticket money is going on us at 6/1 ,if we win then great , more beer tokens, if we lose ,at least i wont have gave my money to those cnuts. 1 - 0 to us , Murphy scoring a 93min Van Bastenesque volley

celtic park won't even be half full as the "greatest fan in the world (at fighting with each other and pissing on their seats)" watch the mighty well hump the old scum green and neil lennon pick a fight with a water bottle (twat).

COME ON YE WELL

I'm quite a positive 'Well fan. I will admit though to being slightly amused and even amazed to see posters predict 'glorious' victories against the OF....regardless of how well other teams have done against them fairly recently.

Granted we will get a victory at some point in Glasgow but for me that will not be for a wee while. Personally, and on a kind of related note September 2012 has certainly put me off going back to an an OF game in Glasgow for quite some time.

I'd love to be proven wrong. Just can't see it though.