• Chris Humphrey
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Keith Lasley
    • Tom Hateley
    • Bob McHugh
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

I actually thought Randolph had one of his shakier games, although as always he still kept us in it. I was genuinely fearful in the first 5 minutes going 3 at the back without the strength and height of Hutchinsons but full credit to Hammell, Ramsden and Kerr for keeping it tight, albiet riding our luck a bit at times. I also think Hateley sitting in front closing down Commons played a big part in limiting their chances.

Ojamaa wasn't as dynamic as he usually is however I thought we saw a different side to his game yesterday. His passing and vision were excellent and he completed some really impressive long range first touch passes through the middle which really opened Celtic up at times. If he can keep that up and continue to display the confidence to take on half a team I think he'll be a massive player for us in second half of the campaign.

Murphy for me though. Confident and desperate to make things happen going forward. Unlucky not to make cleaner connections on a few occasions but yesterday's performance is the very reason we'll miss him.

Yes, but Murphy was on a high last night. He was playing an excellent game, and would have been the perfect player to hit the kick in my opinion.

Is this based on hindsight or did you think this before Hateley took it?

Hateley hit a far better penalty than Murph did against Aberdeen. Also, Forster is fucking huge and has been named in the England squad. I don't know how the 'occasion' would have changed those facts.

Is this based on hindsight or did you think this before Hateley took it?

Hateley hit a far better penalty than Murph did against Aberdeen. Also, Forster is fucking huge and has been named in the England squad. I don't know how the 'occasion' would have changed those facts.

As soon as Jamie hit the floor I was hoping he'd insist on taking the kick. It was his big chance to score against Celtic and possibly win us all three points.

What a way to leave, eh?

As soon as Jamie hit the floor I was hoping he'd insist on taking the kick. It was his big chance to score against Celtic and possibly win us all three points.

What a way to leave, eh?

Absolutely. Just another to add to the long list of 'what if' moments.

• Like 2

Really enjoyed my first away game in ages, top marks to the singing section who showed up the library that is Parkhead.

We were almost blown away in the first 15/20 minutes but played very well in the second half and were looking good for a goal....until the penalty miss.

I thought Murphy had the bit between his teeth and looked fantastic in a role with a license to roam. We'll miss him.