Highlights

Katie

Can now see why their goal was disallowed as Mensing does swat his arm towards the ball, whether it made contact or not I'm not sure, but can see why the ref may have thought so.

The penalty claim, Quinn looked to have been on his way down before contact was made, but its hard to tell from that angle

One of the worst finishes I have seen by Clarkson that have ended as a goal. Why the hell did he hit the ball like that! Could have smashed it with his left (he's already got a few with his left in the last couple of seasons) or even controlled it. Woeful defending though <_>

Stonewall penalty. How it was not given god knows especially as the referee had a great view. Must have had 1-0 on his coupon. ;)

One of the worst finishes I have seen by Clarkson that have ended as a goal. Stonewall penalty. How it was not given god knows especially as the referee had a great view. Must have had 1-0 on his coupon. <_<

Don't agree about Clarky's finish - it looked very well taken to me - expertly hooked with his right. Agree about the penalty claim though.

What a run by Coach though! Charges up the park plays a one two loses it and then wins it back. All in the dying stages - he's certainly fit.

Can now see why their goal was disallowed as Mensing does swat his arm towards the ball, whether it made contact or not I'm not sure, but can see why the ref may have thought so.

Aye and he's moanin in the Sunday papers about not having a clue what the ref saw <_< .That apart, I thought he had a decent game tbh.