• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Bob McHugh
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Lee Hollis
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Null Vote

Hutch, Law and Higdon the three stand-outs for me, Hutchy had a couple of dodgy moments but recovered each one well, and made some phenomenal tackles throughout the match. Nicky Law put in an absolute power of work, both in attack and defence, but unsurprisingly seemed to tire near the end.

Absolutely no way it can go to anyone else but big Higgy though. Took his goals well, made sure he was in the right place at the right time, and, as always, did the link-up job superbly.

Particularly in the first half, but generally throughout the game, I actually thought Ramsden was having a better game than Hutchinson. Whenever he's been fit (granted that's not been often enough), he's looked a good steady defender in the Clancy mould. Without the tendency to lose the head...

Got to be Higdon . His goals were obviously the difference between the sides in what I found at times a strangely uninspiring game considering the scoreline . Lots of individual errors and kick and rush shite , but the big man put away a couple of good finishes , so deserves the plaudits .

Particularly in the first half, but generally throughout the game, I actually thought Ramsden was having a better game than Hutchinson. Whenever he's been fit (granted that's not been often enough), he's looked a good steady defender in the Clancy mould. Without the tendency to lose the head...

This.

Higdon was man of the match though. The ball for the first goal to Humphrey was the perfect weight, and if Humphrey had more balls into him like that we'd see even more goals.