Motherwell Versus Dundee United

Dazzer

I think there is no way the starting 11 will change but we have a number 11 who clearly isn't match fit yet so I suspect having played for over an hour on Saturday at 55 minutes tomorrow may need a break and would be the ideal time to introduce him, preferably with us already 4-1 up.

Will Faddy start?

Surely have to leave him on the bench. Partly because he's not match fit and the first 11 deserve to keep their places after Saturday anyway, but apart from that it'll keep the place buzzing for his eventual appearance even if the game isn't going our way.

Not felt this excited since Juke scored to make it 6-6! This is a cert, we will b needing a goal, Faddy will come on in the last 30 mins, buzzing, then try and win the game himself, beat the full utd team twice then score, a wee bit like Ojamma against Hearts when he signed.

Omg Ojamma and Faddy together, forget about the opposition defences, we r going to b dizzy watching they two run rings, can't wait :-D

I'd start with Randolph

Hateley Hutch Ramsden Hammell

Law Carswell

Ojama Faddy Higginbotham

Higdonkey

Us having Faddy on the bench is akin to Man Utd signing Messi and not finding a place for him in the team. That front four would destroy United tonight.

In saying all that, I'm positive that McCall will start with the same XI from the weekend

• Like 1

its got to be the same team as saturday..............with McFadden on the bench, and probably one of the younger guys losing their place on the bench

cant see a big crowd tonight with it being midweek and CL football on the TV

I'd love us to win, and could probably accept a draw - which would keep us 7 clear of Utd, 3 clear of ICT and 4 clear of Hibs with a game in hand!!

United have goals in them, but their fans are probably sitting saying the same as us

its got to be the same team as saturday..............with McFadden on the bench, and probably one of the younger guys losing their place on the bench

just an aside,

but if that happened ( a youngster dropping out from Saturdays squad) we would be right on the verge of the minimum three eligible U21 players in the match squad, must be the first time in quite a while, since we've been in that position.

and I'll settle for us scoring 5 and then scoring a few less Graeme, as long in the memory as that 6-6 game will last, I'd rather not experience it again anytime soon

or would I :huh:

I'll settle for us scoring 5 and then scoring a few less Graeme, as long in the memory as that 6-6 game will last, I'd rather not experience it again anytime soon

or would I :huh:

:lol: I'd happily go through that again. What a night that was, even though it ultimately meant nothing. That, and the 3-3 against Rangers in the final game just typified that Motherwell team to me. We were ridiculous and sublime in equal measure. Players running through walls for the team at that time. Given some of the shiftless tarts we've had on the books over the years, that group (and this group as well, frankly) just have tremendous spirit. Its not something I often put a lot of credence in, but our squads of late have been full of it.

Guys like Humphrey, Coke, Jennings and Jutkiewicz who had no previous or obvious connection with the club running themselves into the ground. Coke chasing back from the corner, running past Riordan, then squaring it to him, before continuing the chase. Again, ultimately futile as he scored, but the effort was unreal! Jutkiewicz playing through injury, Humphrey and Jennings just chasing and harrying everyone.

Add to that, the last 24 hours, and the last 12 months, we're so spoiled at the moment. In years to come we'll all look upon this period with great fondness, I'd imagine.