Motherwell Versus Dundee United

Dazzer

I'm hoping for a good turn out for the game tonight. Everybody I have spoke too over the last 24 hours has been buzzing about this.

Agreed. Probably announced too close to this game to have any dramatic impact on crowd numbers. Still would hope an extra few hundred get along to Fir Park tonight.

Maybe we should have an official welcome home game? Next Saturday home game whichever one that is??

:lol: I'd happily go through that again. What a night that was,..........

...... In years to come we'll all look upon this period with great fondness, I'd imagine.

aye you're right, I'm kidding myself on, I'd sign up for it in a flash :thumbup:

ultimately the fondest memory of the night is Jutkiewicz scoring the sixth and the bedlam that followed,

so aye, a ten, or more, goal thriller with us not losing, count me in :cheers:

but if that happened ( a youngster dropping out from Saturdays squad) we would be right on the verge of the minimum three eligible U21 players in the match squad, must be the first time in quite a while, since we've been in that position.

I expect it to be Daley to drop out. Not to keep the minimum U21s specifically but that position wise, he's similar to McFadden, can play striker or winger...

What's the club's policy on letting people in at half time?

I'm a season ticket holder in the East Stand but can't make this till around half time/late first half - what's my chances? would be gutted to miss this one!

One turnstyle is open until the end of the first half. After this time you'll have to either bang the gate or shout to get a stewards attention to let you in.

I'm a season ticket holder in the East Stand but can't make this till around half time/late first half - what's my chances? would be gutted to miss this one!

Last time I got there that late, the steward opened the gate and let me in that way, although maybe I caught him on a good day: I'm pretty sure they leave one gate open to half time as it is.

Might be best to keep yourself right though, and give the club a call to confirm.

MON RA DOSSERS

Mcfadden will start on the bench and rightly so in my opinion with the way the team is performing.

However we all know Ojamaa starts to tire in the last 20 mins of games due to the high intensity of his performances and the shift he puts in. Imagine being able to bring on a fresh Faddy for the last 20 odd mins after Ojamaa has ran the defence ragged for the previous 70. For the 1st time in a while I feel we have not only genuine quality but actual competition for places, well in the forward areas anyway.

Hopefully we don't get turned over and the whole thing doesn't turn into a damp squib. Should be a good atmosphere and hopefully we get the 1st goal and really push on from there.

Can't wait for tonight either way.

This is the most hyped up I've been for a league game in ages and I'm missing it due to work :cry:.

As for the game, I think Dundee United are pretty overrated. There is no doubting the quality of their forwards but they are 9th in the league, 7 points behind us and have the worst defensive record in the league. They beat very poor Rangers and Hearts teams and suddenly United are world beaters in the eyes of the media.

If we play as we did on Saturday we will beat them comfortably. I'm going for 3-1 Motherwell with Ojamaa (the lad deserves a goal) Higdon and McFadden (he just has to score) getting the goals. Russell will score in between our 2nd and 3rd goals.

Would be great to be in a comfortable enough position with , say , 20 mins to go , to be able to go 3 at the back and have Faddy , Humph and Henrik all on park at the one time with Law getting forward too and Higgy feeding off them ! .

The stuff dreams are made of ( wet ones ) !

One turnstyle is open until the end of the first half. After this time you'll have to either bang the gate or shout to get a stewards attention to let you in.

Last time I got there that late, the steward opened the gate and let me in that way, although maybe I caught him on a good day: I'm pretty sure they leave one gate open to half time as it is.

Might be best to keep yourself right though, and give the club a call to confirm.

MON RA DOSSERS

cheers lads!

MON RA DOSSERS

Last Utd game I got there after half time and hte ignorant bastard at the East gate widnae let us in even when he was shown valid season ticket books so guess it's just yer luck.

They should let you in no bother, I have turned up at half time before and got in (half price too!).

Change days since they used to open one gate up at half time and let everyone in for free.

Changed days indeed - remember in the old terracing days you could have a look over the wall and have a look at a fair number waiting to get in for nothing at half time or just after.

Miserable barstewards facepalm.gif

MON RA DOSSERS