Ross County V Motherwell

Yabba's Turd

Me being a miserable sh1te. That's where it comes from.

Some reverse psychology also.

But from what I can gather from texts we have been pretty abject. So unless we see a big turnaround.......

I forgot to mention that Ross County have the second best defensive record after Celtic, in terms of clean sheets.

That and Big Pie was going along as has not seen Motherwell score in a squillion years....the jinx continues big man!!

Truth is our defence is so gash it is unbelievable. We are conceding 2-3 goals in almost every game. Were it not for Higdon and Murphy we would be comfortably bottom half, which may yet happen on this evidence. Is it a coincidence that our run coincides with selling Murphy for 2 bubblies and a couple of ginger bottles......

I am supposed to be watching the Celtic game in London with my boss this week. At this rate Celtic will get into double figures.

I have turned into MJC - that is how bad it is getting....

Got a feeling we might just beat Celtic on Wednesday, don't know why!

Last few times we've played them we've been in decent form, this time we're not.

Think Faddy will start , he will be right up for it & so should the rest of them after what sounds like a bit of a horror show today.

Got a feeling we might just beat Celtic on Wednesday, don't know why!

Last few times we've played them we've been in decent form, this time we're not.

Think Faddy will start , he will be right up for it & so should the rest of them after what sounds like a bit of a horror show today.

Last time I fancied us to beat Celtic was on the back of a brutal defeat to St Mirren when Higdon scored. And we did. Never seem to beat them when we're on a decent run of form.

We need a fit Hammell and Hateley on this occasion though.

No chance we're taking anything from wednesday other than another heavy defeat.

Absolutely, we'll get absolutely murdered on Wednesday and Celtic won't need to get out of second gear either. This is a very bad time to hit such a slump and I really don't see where our next points will come from.

The Faddy Factor needs to kick in soon.

It has done. His shadow is hanging over the team. Instead of rising to the challenge and making it difficult for him to get in the team, the team seem to be looking over their shoulders, thinking he's either going to save the day or steal their place in the team...

• Like 1

It has done. His shadow is hanging over the team. Instead of rising to the challenge and making it difficult for him to get in the team, the team seem to be looking over their shoulders, thinking he's either going to save the day or steal their place in the team...

Far too early to be making that assumption in my opinion.

Possibly Melvin. Playing him in his favoured position would certainly help...

Somethings certainly happened since last Saturday where we played so well to playing 2 games in 4 days, losing both, being hammered in one, and have never even looked like scoring in either.

As I said, a few questions need asked but won't get that as the MSM don't give a fuck and MFC TV won't go there.

No chance we're taking anything from wednesday other than another heavy defeat.

At 14:59 today we were on +8 GD

It is not inconceivable that come 22:00 on Wed night we could be on a minus GD.

Whether we should even be worried about GD at this stage is debatable, but given how close all teams are then GD could be crucial....

We may just hold onto top 6 but on this form Europe is a forlorn hope.

Quite miserable right now....maybe it is coming across in my posts

Then they need to get their finger out, quit being pussies and show they deserve their place. There's nothing better in sports than competition for places and if yer not man enough for the challenge then you don't deserve to be there.

Part of the problem fella there is no competition for places the starting 11 picks itself same personnel same tactics same substitutions.

Repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome is that not insanity?

with 3 of our 4 games in march away from home we badly need to turn our away form around if we dont we could be struggling just to stay in the top 6.im usually fairly optimistic when we play celtic at home but i fear the worse for midweek theyll totally out power our midfield and the less said abour our defence the better

Dropping points to a team managed by Bomber Brown, now that would be embarrassing.

We have managed to, almost single handedly, keep Dundee in the SPL before with our donation of points to them, so it wouldn't be the biggest shock.

My concern at the moment is all the Faddy-love and attention has lost us some focus.

That was absolutely woeful today. Cummins & ZFA were absolutely god awful. No exaggeration, they were both horrendous. Even Hutchy was poor today.

I'm a big fan of McCall but the formation today just didn't work, and should've been changed after 10 minutes.

Can't get over how bad Cummins was today, feel for the guy.

• Like 1

Poor in all areas today. The tactics were wrong from the off, playing the ball through the air just allowed Munro and Boyd to dominate at the back. The idea was understandable, given the state of the pitch (which is shockingly bad - on a par with ours under McGhee) but it quickly became apparent that it wasn't working. On the rare occasion's that Humphrey did get free down the right, we looked dangerous but it was all too rare. Terrible defensive performance and not discounting a lack of cover from midfield, the back four should be hanging their heads tonight. Randolph looked totally exasperated as the third goal went in, and quite rightly so. Poor marking, decision making and tackling cost us dearly today.

Well done to Ross County, who soaked up the pressure well and played a direct game, using the whole width of the pitch and exploiting our inability to get bodies back in number.

Very poor performance for the second game in a row, and I fear for the Hearts game, as they're bound to set their stall up in exactly the same manner. I'm actually more optimistic about Celtic, as we'll at least get some opportunities on the counter.