Motherwell V Celtic

Dazzer

could it be a record low crowd for a Motherwell-Celtic fixture?

midweek, on the TV

many Motherwell fans with the feeling that we never/rarely challenge in old firm games

the usual reasons for keeping away from Celtic/Rangers games

Insulting ticket prices.

maybe? and hopefully an ocassion when the team show up

There'll be about 5500/6000 Celtic fans and 3500ish motherwell fans so I doubt it.

We can't afford to write this one off.

I'm hoping our players have looked at the way the league table has developed after three shoddy defeats and are thinking "OK, we really need to get something out of this game".

We've lost the three of the last four, we haven't scored in 4 of our last 6 - we simply cannot afford these sort of poor runs at this time of the season.

So I say, it doesn't matter who we are playing tomorrow night - we have to nip this in the bud right now.

1-0 ojamma

Or

4-3

Take a flukey early lead higdon gets injured, celtic press for goals ( and get them) with a pacey attacking line we hit them back on the break each time to make it 3-3. Last minute of the game celtic throw everyone forward to grab a winner, McFadden picks up the ball outside of our own area nutmegs brown jinks by 2 others switches it for Humphrey who eats up the ground on the far side cuts it back for ojamma who buries it in the tap bag.

Chaos insues a drum gets thrown on the park.

• Like 1

1-0 ojamma

Or

4-3

Take a flukey early lead higdon gets injured, celtic press for goals ( and get them) with a pacey attacking line we hit them back on the break each time to make it 3-3. Last minute of the game celtic throw everyone forward to grab a winner, McFadden picks up the ball outside of our own area nutmegs brown jinks by 2 others switches it for Humphrey who eats up the ground on the far side cuts it back for ojamma who buries it in the tap bag.

Any smoke bombs? :whistling:

1-0 ojamma

Or

4-3

Sounds good Rocky. I'll take that!!!

Apart from Brown being injured scuppers it a bit. Lustig also out fir Celtic and Mulgrew a doubt.

ZFA a doubt for us and Kerr also out. Potential for one of Hateley and Hammy to be fit. So it says on SSN.

Me as well, funny feeling that we are going to get absolutely pumped.

Anyone who thinks any differently from this is letting their heart rule their head.

I'm not having a go at anyone when I say that - I do it all the time myself, but I just can't talk myself into it tonight. I'd take 0-3 just now with no injuries or red cards for us.

I never hold out much hope against the OF these days, but we normally perform a little better against Celtic than Rangers.

Will settle for a better performance than Saturday and hope Faddy can get some more match fitness under his belt. If we do still have injuries I wouldn't risk them tonight.

1-0 ojamma

Or

4-3

and then we all go to the Tallship to celebrate :cheers: