Motherwell V Celtic

Dazzer

Un-fucking-believable! What a night and what a superb result which we fought brilliantly hard to get.

Well done Stuart McCall and all the players tonight.

And get it right up that mhob and their poisonous fans. That's the quietist I've ever heard a celtic support at Fir Park and there's few better feelings in football in getting one over them. :D

• Like 2

Fuckin knew we would win tonight before the Ross County game was finished. It's the Motherwell way, so much better when we have a point to prove.

When I seen the lineup, I feared the absence of Carswell would prevent us playing a pressing game but we we got the defensive side of the game spot despite the attack minded lineup.

Whatever happens in the remainder of the season, tonight is one of they nights that you cherish forever. Fucking magic.

Absolutely delighted tonight, 100% effort from every player on the pitch and that is all we ask!

Outstanding performances from Law, Hutch, Ramsden, Higdon and Ojaama, in fact the full bloody team. Young Carswell when he came off the bench was solid and fairly stood toe to toe with Wanyama and Ledley, tremendous.

To me the Faddy factor truly kicked in tonight, for the 1 st time since Craggs was on the pitch we had a leader on to shout, cajole and motivate the players. Brilliant.

As much I am delighted with the result I have to give a special mention to the most incompetent fucktard of a man in a truly awful performance from Ian Brines...... Outstandingly bad with some baffling decisions, awful just awful.

But fuck it, we won, get it up ye!!!!

Ah! The good old Motherwell Rollercoaster.

Fantastic stuff tonight. :thumbup:

Higdon, Faddy, Law and Lasley were immense and wee Henrik came on to a game after a difficult start.

The defense were 1st class too. Which is nice given our recent form at the back.

Hopefully this sparks a wee run. With draws being pretty much no good from here to the split for most of the league I hope teams open up a bit more against us.

:yahoo:

Delighted with that result tonight, ecstatic.

Thought every one to a man got stuck in, Faddy showing the way in how to give total effort & commitment to the cause.

Well done Motherwell, way to bounce back from an abject performance on Saturday.

Off to bed a slightly drunken very happy chappy drinks.gif

As much I am delighted with the result I have to give a special mention to the most incompetent fucktard of a man in a truly awful performance from Ian Brines...... Outstandingly bad with some baffling decisions, awful just awful.

Thought the ref was quite good tonight myself! Played some crucial advantages for both teams and kept his cards in his pocket as best he could...

what a result and what a difference from Saturday. closing players down works wonders shame we have not done it more this season. 2 Great goals to after some great build up play. I have the game on sky+ just have to find out how i get it off my box and on to somewhere i can be downloaded.

Tonight was the classic 'Rollercoaster' evening as a Well fan.

Lost our previous 2 games that we thought we should have won.

A game tonight that we look at as damage limitation.

We go one up and hopes are up.

They equalise and we all wait for the inevitable onslaught.

We go ahead again and to be fair we deserved it.

The final whistle goes and we all go mental!!!! :thumbup:

The joys of being a Well fan. I wouldnt have it any other way :cheers: